Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story Mel chapter 2

Title for book

• Total voters

Nymphadora

I think I might like it here
i have come up with two names for the story the choices are Dad or The Pin you will see why I chose those names in chapter 4.
Chapter 2:

School

I stand there frozen as the bus pulls up. The cool wind making my long brown hair fly back. My bright blue eyes are hurting from the cold air coming at my face with power.

The bus comes to a hult. I slowly step on to the step. The sounds of talking and yelling are ringing in my ears. I walk to where my best friend,Cindy, is sitting. She looks up at me and motions me to sit next to her. Her short blonde hair is parted to the side. Her piercing blue eyes seem to to know that I am annoyed.

I sit next to her and tell her about how I forgot my lunch.

“That stinks.” she says in her sympathetic voice. Then she said,” If you want you can have some of mine.” I smiled. I answered,”Thank you that is very thoughtful.” She smiled and hugged me. Cindy is a hugger.

Five minutes later, the bus pulled into Westfield High School.I step off the bus the cold air hitting my face. Cindy and I walk to the courtyard. All the sudden, my friend Callie runs up to me.

“Hi Mel.” She says happily. Callie is never sad it seems. Her shoulder length brown hair catches up with her as she stops. Her hipster glasses seem to fit her face perfectly.

“ Callie.” I hear her twin sister yell, “Don’t forget moms picking us up.”

“Okay”Callie yells back.

“I need to stop at my locker before biology.” I say “See you at lunch, Callie.” Callie and Cindy nod. They go to their lockers. I walk off to my locker. My newly painted locker is clean and filled with pictures of my friends and I. My locker neighbor,Jamie, walks over. He has his friends chasing behind him. His shaggy brown hair almost matches his brown eyes.

“Hey, Mel” he says as though we talk every day. ‘Hi” I say and turn back toward my locker. I grab my biology book and turn to leave. Before I can a hand grabs my arm, it’s Jamie. “what?” I say with total confusion. He explains, “I am having a party, do you want to come?” “Sorry I can’t.” I lie. I walk off before he can ask me anything else. Jamie has always tried to make me part of the “popular group” when I don't want to.To me they are mean.Also I just want to be me .

I run to biology. I get there just as the bell rings. I go in and sit down next to Cindy. She is my lab partner.

Finally, at 12:30 we met up with Callie for lunch. She sits down across from me and says, “Sabrina is being mean again.”, “Maybe we should stop trying if she i being mean.” I say with sadness.

Sabrina is a girl we all used to be friends with. But she was invited to be in the popular crowd. So ever since she is mean and selfish.

I look up I see Sabrina with her black hair laughing with the popular kids. Her brown eyes avoiding us as she walks to the table with her new friends.

Suddenly, I hear my name. I look up. It is my friend Violet. Her curly hair is up in a tight braid. Her glasses are colorful and fun. Her favorite polka dot sweatshirt is on and she is grinning ear to ear.

“Hey Violet” I say friendly. She sits down next to Callie.

“We have Basketball tryouts tonight.” She says nervously

Suddenly, We hear a voice say, “Ya, But you all will do amazing.” I smile, jump up and huge my friend Sydney. “It is so good to see you.” I exclaim with excitement.

My friend, Sydney, moved to another school after the 5th grade. She has long dark brown hair. Her brown eyes are as beautiful as ever. Her blue braces glittering in the light.

As we break away she exclaims, “ We moved back we are staying.” We all cheer with excitement. I motion her to sit down. She does. Cindy offers me a piece of her sandwich.

We talk and talk until the bell rings. I get through the rest of the day with no problem. Happy as can be.