Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Melody's Application [Medium Rare - Snerus]

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
1. What is your Minecraft username?
MelodyComplex
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when your character knows too much about what's going on without being told specifically in an RP (such as someone's name when it has not been told to the character). Powergaming is when someone gives their character a power that is so powerful that it makes it unfair to those others who are roleplaying with them. Powergaming is also when someone takes control of a situations such as "Adrew dodged the attack and instantly killed you."

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus!

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hello! I'm Melody, a sixteen year old who has a habit of spending too much time on the internet and making random noises. I've got a love for all kinds of music, anything from 80's grunge to musical soundtracks (I've recently been listening to Dear Evan Hansen on repeat). When I'm not acting on stage I'm normally browsing the internet and playing video games with my friends. I also love to write and draw for fun, most of my stuff tends to be fan fiction or fan art but I do love to stray from my roots and do my own thing! I guess I'm just a typical teenage, nerdy shut-in. I also tend to stay up really late and not realize I really should just take a moment and let things process through my mind.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I don't have any examples of my work readily available on my computer but if I had any I would show it!

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I wasn't referred. I found the server via minecraft-mp.com.

Character Name:
Violet Rittor

Character Age:

Character Race:
Halfling

Appearance:
Violet stands at 3'4" and weights about 43 lbs. She has long, curly auburn hair and pale skin. Her eyes are a blueish/grey tone. She covers herself with a long, tan dress (this dress at one point was a white dress but living on a farm made it tan) with a long brown bodice over it.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
A quiet house along a long winding dirt path outside of a village was where Violet Rittor was born to her loving parents and hyper older siblings. She was the youngest of four children and lived on a small farm where she grew up running around and trying to keep up to her siblings. She was well loved and she enjoyed her life but she constantly wished for more, especially after getting a taste of thieving. Eventually when she was 15 she left the only home she had ever known for a life of adventure. However life had other plans for Violet when she ended up living on the streets on a small amount of money that she had taken when she left home. She made multiple attempts that year in trying to hone her skills in theft, however these things didn't work out well for her and she found herself without money and no real skill besides farming. It had been two years since she had left home and at the age of 17 she made the long journey back to her village and the farm she knew and missed. Her return home wasn't what she was expecting it to be. She returned to her beloved home to learn that a few months after she had left her parents had sold the farm and moved to a different village. This sent young Violet on her personal quest to reunite with her parents. Hungry and filthy she set off in the direction her old friends had pointed her towards. She spent months straggling along the roads and whenever she came across a village she stopped for a few days to attempt to steal food. After months of walking and attempted theft of food she reached the village where her parents had supposedly moved to. She asked around town about her parents and was eventually directed to a small house on the edge of the town with a small garden. She had approached the door with excitement to be home but as she stood on the doorstep she hesitated to knock. As she stood there she realized that if she went back she'd be a fool. She was an adult to her parents now, she had to attempt to live on her own. Even if living on her own meant living on the streets with her poor attempts at stealing. She gave a final look at the door before she turned away, ready to begin the life that she would write out.

Last edited:

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
Fine work with your application. Absolutely pristine! There's no noticeable errors or inconsistencies worth bringing up with any part of your application.

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guide once you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.