Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Melosa Crow

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
cooltext116580712017935.png
Name: Melosa
Full Titles: Melosa Mynah Walterius-Crow
Nickname/Alias: Mel, Honey (Mel in Fae means Honey)
divider-line1.png

melosa (1).png
Credit to: @SallyPirate

divider-line1.png

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Moor Elf
Social Status: Middle Calss
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 6'2
Weight: 197 lbs
Date of Birth: 10th of Springrise
Date of Death: N/A
Homeland: Grafjell
Current Home: Grafjell

divider-line1.png
PHYSIOLOGY:
Build: She has a quite full figure. Her arms and chest nicely toned with muscle due to a long period of training on the isle. She still rather slender due to being an elf. She is quite tall, standing over many people by nearly a foot.
Hair: Black as Coal
Eyes: A nice neutral dark shade of blue, hints of purple streaked through the iris.
Skin: A dark shade of grey
Identifying Marks: None
Appearance: She appears as your average moor. She stands tall and her eyes are often looking to the ground. Her eyes have a constant concerning sadness to them. Having few to no scars surprisingly. Rarely getting into a fight that causes much injury to herself.

Clothing: A new grey dress outlined with light purple accents. Bought at a fair in Tambry. Finding it more appropriate than her usual dress.
Weaponry: An arming sword.
Prized Possessions: Gold ring her mother left for her, engagement ring, wedding ring!
Hygiene: Bathes daily
Voice:

divider-line1.png

Melosa Solus.png
Wonderful art by solus!

divider-line1.png
QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
-She is skilled with a sword and can easily defend herself and others with it.
-Her faith gives her the strength to make it through all her struggles. Being one of the main things that helps keep her together. Without it she would likely fall apart.
-Her friends give her the strength to make herself and the world around her better. Their belief that she can change and that she can accomplish anything she believes in has guided her to accomplish all her goals.

Fears:
-For years she was manipulated by many, causing this deep set in fear that she has buried down and tried to hide, the fear of being controlled. Melosa has a weak will and thus can be easily manipulated.
-Her family seemingly cursed with it, Melosa fears insanity in its purest form. Once she nearly become consumed by insanity and gave into the darkness that is Jishrim.
-This fear she hides the best, but sometimes it is hard to bare and she cannot help feel over come with fear, she fears her family and the idea of a family. Her family abandon her once and she has forgiven them but she will never forget. Their family constantly seems to fall down the wrong path one way or another. But this fear actually builds on the point of her wanting to create a new family, wanting the right the wrongs that she felt her family did to her. Make a good and better life for her children.

-Being silenced. For six years she was left without a voice and just the thought of losing what she has regained sends her into a fit of tears and she cannot bare the thought. Anything to do with keeping her silent frightens her like no other.
Weaknesses:
-Melosa is easily manipulated, she tries to act strong but she is actually quite weak willed and can easily become controlled by others without even her own knowledge. Her time as a Jishrim worshipper is a testament of this.
-Most of her fears seem to cripple here when she is faced with them. She does not feel she can face those fears and would almost rather give in to death than try to fight them.
-Her time with her tongue being removed has left a mental scar on her, her voice will likely never return to normal and thus she will always have a weakness when talking as she cannot properly say words without a stutter.
-Melosa easily gives up, if she finds struggles in accomplishing a certain goal she is likely to give up than to try. But her friends work to counteract this and they often are successful.
-Strangers.. she has grown reluctant to converse with unknown people. Unless it concerns the Grey Lady she is likely to stay to herself and those close to her.

Intelligence: As a child she was taught many things. She learned many different languages from those that rose her. She is not very proficient in math. She is highly skilled in geography and history. Is extremely experienced in writing in both common and Mok'yra due to years of having to use it to speak.
Languages: Mok'yar; her first language, Common; second language, Fae; this was taught by her friend Salheira, Kruziik Tinvaak; taught by her father Goren, she only knows how to speak it.
Profession: Priestess

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: She can seem very shy and is not very talkative. She is rather timid when first meeting people. She tries to avoid social interactions and prefers to be alone most of the time. She is learning to let things go of things. If you anger her she will try her best to express her opinion and make you see it from her way. Has become quite protect of those she cares for. In recent months she seems always tired, and very quick to snap out at others.
Religion or Cults: Grey Lady

Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Short Term Goals:
Become stronger [X]
Become more outspoken [X]
Be good [X]
Help those she loves [o]
Help Erikor move on from his mother [X?]
Learn to speak properly [X]

Find Erikor
End the Slavers
Travel More
Fast for a an entire week.[X]

Long Term Goals:
Make up for her past [X]
Be the best she can be [X]
Get her tongue back [X]
Make a life with Calcifer [X]
Make sure Erikor grows up good [X]
Protect the Grey Isle [o]
Fix her family name
Build the Crow family name
Make sure Na'vina grows up good
Make Lil'la feel included
Become a Priestess of the Grey Lady [X]

divider-line1.png

divider-line1.png
TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place: Grafjell
Pastime: Meditating
Food: No preference
Drink: Water
Colour: Purple
Animal: Mocking Bird
Least Favourite...
Place: Port Silver
Pastime: Trying to survive
Food: Chicken
Drink: Alcohol
Colour: Yellow
Animal: Hellbeast
divider-line1.png
alfs_wallpaper2646.jpg
Face canon
My in-game name is: BrianAT16

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Weapons:

Steel Arming Sword [E/S]
Bought in Tambry

divider-line1.png
Notable Inventory Items:
Diamond Necklace
Given by: Calcifer Crow

Back when Melosa was with the Tidebornes Calcifer gave this to her. He said he got it from Le Havre. Lost it in a bet with Vlad.

A Golden Coin
Given by: Azoth

Azoth gave her the coin and told her to cash it in to him should she need anything. She keeps it on her person at all times. Lost it in a bet with Vlad.

Engagement Ring

Her engagement ring Calcifer gave her when he proposed. Having a black diamond set in the center.

Wedding Ring
Her gold wedding band she wears at all times.

A black cloak
Given by: Her Mother
A jet black cloak she keeps locked away in a chest in her home. It having small red spots where the dye has faded.

Two Journals
Given by: N/A
Two journals, one detailing her knowledge as an acolyte. The other holding all her personal encounters of people including detailed descriptions of those close to her. Both written in Mok'yra.

Plate Armor
Given by: Goren Walterius
A set of black plate armor minus a hood. It use to be her fathers but it is too big for herself to wear. She keeps it inside her home in Grafjell.

Plate Armor
Given by: Elfa Hansdotter
A personal set of plate armor crafted by Elfa Hansdotter. She rarely ever wears it. Having only used it once.

Grey Feather
Given by: N/A
A single grey feather from an unknown bird species. Nothing special about it. rests in her personal journal as a momento to her past.

divider-line1.png
Art
kFrBCly.png

SUPER AWESOME JISHRIM SCENE WITH MELOSA EEEEE-
Credit to: @Gaby

Melosasanta.png
Non-Canon Christmas version of Melosa!
Credit: Sizzix

melosa (1).png
Sally's absolutely gorgeous art of Melosa! It is completely spot-on!
Credit: SallyPirate

Melosa Solus.png
Solus did a Melosa too! Her facial expression really describes how Melosa look most the time!
Credit: solus

eHjcKuk.gif
ADORABLE GIF OF MELOSA CHRISTMASSY STYLE
Credit: Sankera

mel.png
The super amazing art Forest made.~
Credit: ForestRose

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Relations
Loved:
Calcifer - I love him and I have decided I will be spending my life with him. He has asked me to marry him and I have accepted.
Na'vina - My darling daughter, I hope she grows up strong with a good heart. For now, she just needs to learn to listen to me. Tomato150
Lil'la - The newest addition to my family. I have not known her long but I will be sure she feel welcome. Landem

Respected:
Ashna - Ashna is always doing what is right. One day I want to be like her. I truly admire her for her strength and how she works towards her goals.
Grey Lady - I turned my life around thanks to Ashna's teachings of her. I pray to her as much as I can.

Indebted:
Tzemik - She has healed my tongue and helped me birth my daughter. I owe her a great deal. I feel I can officially move on thanks to her.

Trusted:
Tybalt - He has helped me multiple times, I feel like I can actually trust him.
Ashna -

Cared:
Erikor - Don't walk down this path Erikor, it is a slippery slope that many of your family members have walked down before. And if you walk to far, there may be no coming back. Niek Morenta
Vatticuss - He needs to be strong now, else everything he has worked to fix is for naught. godfather1
Lil'la -
Na'vina -

Befriended:
Salheira -
Sal was the first person to voice her opinion about my worship of Jishrim. I am sure she is angry I do not worship Vermella but I am sure she is happy that I am safe now.
Fronslin - He is like a grandfather to me.
Hazrin - A nice Nakat I met in the Grey Isle. He asked me to help him find his way north. I was sad we could not find his friend but he seems to be willful and hopefully
they are reunited with time.

Liked:
Jydorr - She is going to teach Lilith. She looks like she knows what she is doing too.
Lillium - Why couldn't your sister have been more like you? @Cukie1
Vlad - Old feelings are hard to let go, but if I want a better future I must. You have changed and so have I. It is time to let the past, stay in the past. Sir Andrew Wallins

Malek - A seemingly very passionate devout to the Grey Lady. She hopes to see him to preisthood one day and will guide him as best she can. CaptnBluebeard

Neutral:
Jhaeros - Perhaps I am a little hard on him, but he seems to be improving.. Rang3r0wns94
Olive - I hope that you and my children can get along.. they need friends. Smurf
Njorun - A interesting girl.. seems to run an orphanage which I find admiriable. Cukie1
Grey - I have run into him sparingly in my stay in Grafjell. Ashna seems close to him but he seems a man... of few words. Estes241
Ailil - I know if I am in trouble I can trust him. I wish we talked more though. Where are you?

Unsure:
Mila - Skraag has sickened your mind.
"Maid" - Keep your eyes of my husband. Landem
Raven - I am undecided about you. I suppose Calcifer will decide if you can be apart of our family. Until then I shall reserv judgement. Hadies

Feared:
Jishrim - I will not let him influence me any more. I cannot go back to how I was before.

Disliked:
Athryl - Disrespectful "noble". If he wants to strive for peace he should really clean up his act.
Epithet - Forsaken, there is no redmeption for her. She will understand the error of her ways. Just wait till you are judged by Lady Grey. @Delta_61251

Hated:
Rihya -
She's dead... She's dead and I don't feel any better...

Missed:
Goren -
Dad... I miss you so much. I pray to the Grey Lady for you to be safe in the afterlife. I love you and I hope you are okay.
divider-line1.png
QUOTES:

"You both make each other better people." - Salheira

"You don't have to be this way. You are my daughter. I know you can do better, let me help you." - Salheira

"..Once Judgement is made- she leads them to the selected realm of the after life. In simple terms.. Those who’s sins outweigh deeds- .. to punishment.. to Hell." - Ashna

"Keep Calicfer in line, we both know it is you who wears the pants in that relationship." - Tybalt

"The Lady looks favorably upon those who worship her and follow her ways. For they are the most close to understanding her ideals. A lighter judgement comes upon those favorable." - Ashna

"You will be welcome to follow the Path of Lady Grey, Melosa." - Ashan

"You're strong Melosa, stronger than me." - Calcifer

"You cannot base your life on the actions of your family. If you do so you will never be better than them. You have to rise above them. As I have, and we have to pull Erikor back up before it is too late." - Melosa to Vatticuss

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Afraid of water? ENDERMAN!!!