Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Message to all Nakams

Krystiv

Legend of Altera
Greetings Nakams!

I realize I may be speaking to an extinct crowd, very much as well as an extinct race, but I thought it was worth a shot. Anyways, I was wondering if there were any Nakams out there that would grant me a Nakam child for a future OC. I am rather fascinated by the lore and find being a Nakam to be rather interesting! Even so, recognizing that I am new, I plan to do this in the far future. Yet, I propose this for the sake of drawing attention to the notice before it is too late. To my understanding, the Nakam happen to be a rather inactive group of people, and the staff are attempting to revive the Halflings and other unpopular races. So, really what I am trying to get to here is, I want to become a Nakam at the price of working hard to revive the Halfling race. This was not my original plan, if one is looking for a sudden explanation about my selection of a Halfling. I quite like being a Halfling; I wanted a challenge. Not to mention, I love Hadley Bentlee. Nevertheless, if any of this is on the counter of possibility or discussion, please don't be afraid to speak out! Thank you. I gratefully appreciate it. :)

Best thanks,

Krystiv (Hadley Bentlee, the Halfling)

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Hey there,

As someone who has engaged and Roleplayed with lots of nakam characters in the past, I think this thread is fantastic. It makes me very happy to know that there's (new) people who want to revive this wonderful part of our Lore.
Kavdek remains one of my favourite memories, and the tribal way the nakam used to function really speaks to me.

If ever there is a return of the nakam I'd be more than happy to support it by playing one, maybe even on my main. Wonderful stuff!

Thank you for being so invested in our little home/server so early on in your journey!

Godspeed.

Krystiv

Legend of Altera
Hey there,

As someone who has engaged and Roleplayed with lots of nakam characters in the past, I think this thread is fantastic. It makes me very happy to know that there's (new) people who want to revive this wonderful part of our Lore.
Kavdek remains one of my favourite memories, and the tribal way the nakam used to function really speaks to me.

If ever there is a return of the nakam I'd be more than happy to support it by playing one, maybe even on my main. Wonderful stuff!

Thank you for being so invested in our little home/server so early on in your journey!

Godspeed.
Revive the cat people!

And thank you for your input. :) Hopefully, the Nakam and staff will consider this. Fingers crossed!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Unfortunately, the race is so old that there aren't really any nakam left able to procreate to make a new character. The only ones left I know of are females.

Shao

Bring back angry react
The big birbs kicked down to doors to their homes sparing none, not even the kittens.
MeanAnimatedBovine-max-1mb.gif

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Unfortunately, the race is so old that there aren't really any nakam left able to procreate to make a new character. The only ones left I know of are females.
I had/have one of the near-extinct males, but one male isn't about to bring a race back from extinction.

This is the part where everyone demands a secret tribe of Nakam.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I mean a secret tribe of Nakam would be a bad literary device, as would a slight retcon, but I mean, I think if there’s enough player demand for Nakam to return, perhaps it might be worth consideration to do either of those two?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I had/have one of the near-extinct males, but one male isn't about to bring a race back from extinction.

This is the part where everyone demands a secret tribe of Nakam.
He hasn't been active since the old map, so I didn't think you still played him. Apologies, as I thought you'd stopped with the char.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
He hasn't been active since the old map, so I didn't think you still played him. Apologies, as I thought you'd stopped with the char.
Oh, it's not something to apologize for. I took an extended break from the server to do my own stuff, so I didn't expect anyone to remember any characters. You're good.
I mean a secret tribe of Nakam would be a bad literary device, as would a slight retcon, but I mean, I think if there’s enough player demand for Nakam to return, perhaps it might be worth consideration to do either of those two?
The whole race having been basically nuked was also somewhat odd, let's be fair.