Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Midsummer Ball {Moderate} [2nd July]

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

To celebrate a moment of relative peace and prosperity in the wake of the destruction of the Elemental
and falling of Heavenstones, a ball is being planned in the great city of Veraci, hosted by the Azarin Bank.
Let us rejoice and be thankful to be in the world of the living, to feel the warmth of the sun upon us
and the companionship of one another.

The theme of this ball is 'Midsummer', come dressed in your warmest colours and dance the night away.
No masks are required, but entry will not be permitted if you are not in formal, suitable clothing. Keep
your weapons at the door, and be cordial with one another for the most part.

Prizes to the best dressed man and woman will be decided by Samael Azarin and Helena Valdis.
Each will win 5,000 and a bottle of fine wine.

Please send any inquiries or donations to Helena Valdis at the Azarin Bank of Veraci.
Any donation of 1,000 or more will be given a brooch to commemorate the event, and
a notice on a board of donators at the event.

|| Donators ||
"Maceo de Courtnay" - 10,000
BoredBrit
-
"Sir Podric Flanders" - 5,000
Luam
-
"Julianne V., Desert Rose" - 2,000
Purgatoris
-
"Captain Ardaric Tideborne" - 5,000
Tideborne
-
"Konung Cymic Seymour" - 5,000
Cymic_
-
"Doggett" - 20,000
Squidziod

-={ OOC }=-

I
t's just a ball, we know how they go. An excuse to be fancy, noble or not, and get together.
Will put directions when I can or a warp, it's in Veraci but not the Palace.
PM me if you wanna do shenanigans.

(And apologies for the dates. These are blarg days off and I want him to attend if the bank hosts.)

DATE || 2nd July.
TIME || 5pm EST.
RATING || Moderate.
LOCATION || Veraci.

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
This is today. Upped to 5k per best dressed thanks to donations. Might do runner ups but we'll see.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
In the name of being transparent so I'm not spawning in flowers or brewery items; I've paid 3k for the flowers and will be 5k for alcohol. It won't be at the ball as props but IC it will be. The money is paid regardless.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Also - 'warm' colours - Imagine a sunset maybe. Red, yello, orange, bit o' purple.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
And can I just say the donations were never expected to be OOC too, but the fact they were makes me really appreciative. You guys have little plaques and brooches so make sure to get them (except the dead donator, thanks maceo). :heart: I'll try to think of something in the future to put more of it to good use.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Very nice! Thankyou all who came, sorry if it was a little unorganised. :)

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I am not smart. I completely forgot about the donator brooches - There are little plaques as named items you can get (most have them I think) but also each donator gets one of these, crafted by Ventare Seymour:
(If you'd like an IG prop, I'll get around to naming an item, so sorry)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I am not smart. I completely forgot about the donator brooches - There are little plaques as named items you can get (most have them I think) but also each donator gets one of these, crafted by Ventare Seymour:
(If you'd like an IG prop, I'll get around to naming an item, so sorry)
Deliver one to Maceo's grave, coward.