Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

misseslizzy's application [Declined - Squidziod]

1. What is your Minecraft username?
misseslizzy
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
united states of america
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes i have
5. In your own words, how would you define meta gaming and power gaming?
mete gaming is eney strategy/action/method you would use in a game and power gaming is a style
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
i do belive that would be counted as cheating
7. Name one of our current Mentors.
niko
8. Tell us about yourself!
like i said i am 14 i live with my mom my step dad my grandma my aunt my cousin and i have two brothers i have two friends who also play mine craft i come from a long line of royals and natives i am not one to lead if i am just told to lead. i like to create art watch t.v and play video games.
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
yes i do. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bMNhBgyyke33kqg3myiKH0HHMzoIzR8NjjzzmhlxGs0/edit
10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
i was looking for a game wear i could role play as a princess and play with my friends
About Your Character!
Character Name: princess julia
Character Age: 15
Character Race:human
Appearance:blond hair blue eyes pale skin
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:skin_2017022601570482556.pngskin_2017022507430062975.png
Written Test!
once upon a time their was queen and king who had triplets lunar ,Julia ,and faith. faith and lunar loved to play in the garden as julia loved to play dress up lunar spent long nights looking at the sky ,faith reading ,and julia dancing. one cold and dark night a mist carried lunar and faith away as julia hid in a corner crying when it finally left she ran down the hall calling for her mom and dad. she never saw her sister again. as years went by she sang their song each night in hopes she would see them. when she turned 15 her mother and father told her she would meet a few suitors for her to wed and rule with. this upset young julia as she ran off to her room. their head guard alec knocked on her door and she answered explain what was going on to him. they hatched a plan she was going to run away. months had passed senc she snook out she finally found her sisters and made journy back home when she married her best friend sir alec and her sisters their princes.
Current Setting of the Server: princess Julia wakes up in the forest not remembering a thing about her past but her family and the kingdom being attacked...

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Hello and thank you for applying to Hollowworld! Unfortunately, I am going to have to decline this application, for the following reasons:
  • Your power and metagaming definitions are wrong.
  • Serious issues with the written test.
    • Test is short, 220/400 words
    • Numerous errors in the writing (spelling, grammar, fragmenting, etc.)
    • The story contains several problematic themes or cliches (tragic past, amnesia, secret royalty, destruction of home, mysterious supernatural forces, etc.)
    • Certain elements are unfriendly to our lore (the magic mist)
  • Application in general has numerous errors in the writing.
I recommend you do the following before applying again-- which, by the way, you are welcome to do --please closely re-read our lore and the "Applying for Whitelist" page as well. Try to spend more time with your written test as well. We ask you to write the written test so we can gauge your ability to write cohesively and create an interesting narrative. In order for you to demonstrate this to us, we ask the test not contain serious writing errors and that the themes contained in the story do not closely resemble the copy-paste tropes of the most common stories. We want to see what you you can think of on your own.

Thank you for your patience, I know we took a few days to get to this application so for that I apologize. I hope to reading the next application you write up!

i'll just half to use docs to re write it then bc i don't count words also you expected us to right a story in one day it just so happens i right better when i have time to think so this will take oh about a week to get back to ya with the new one but thanks

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
There are no expectations on how long it takes you to finish you application; you may take as long as you like to write. We simply evaluate what is submitted.

It's no rush!