Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Missive] A Request

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Pinned to the message board at Storm's Landing lies an unsigned parchment.
Too long have the gods mettled in the affairs of us mortals. Some years ago in the Northern Kingdoms, their interference in our lives was tremendous. It caused storms which tore towns apart and rusted the metal which we used to protect ourselves, and to make up for the death and destruction they caused they claimed that they would no longer meddle with us anymore, but it was a lie.

Wars were fought in the name of the gods, innocents killed and burned at the stake for refusing to serve specific deities, and they were punished by their own kind who were foolish enough to blindly follow the will of the divine. Those who wished for freedom from the deities were hunted after and killed.

Upon finding ourselves in our current homes, the gods interfered once more, granting “boons” to those who worshiped them oh so dearly in attempt to increase their influence on the mortal realm for our shackles had begin to finally loosen.

To the figure who offered to kill one of the gods, I request that you kill Visage, the god of Deceit and Treachery for the crimes it has committed against us mortals.
OOC: First post like this, so it might not be that high quality. Also, some information that was written above might be and is probably factually incorrect, but it is how my character interpreted the events, so go gently OOC.

Lannis

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
A figure would frown as they saw the poster, taking a piece of charcoal and rubbing a large 'X' over most of the words, a hasty sketch of an emotionless mask put beneath.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Graffiti seems to be a popular hobby these days.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Asero draws a picture on this poster. Accompanied by some text, however it doesn’t seem to be his handwriting.

(It’s this but more IMMERSION friendly)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
poof, it's gone
(I'll give it back when I see you/hang it back up if I see *its been hung up again*)