Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mizzydragon [Approved - Sally/Cubey]

MizzyDragon

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Hi, my "name" is Mizzydragon, my name on the net for the past 10 years or so..

2. How old are you? 3. What gender are you? and 4. where are you from?
I am 47 years old. ( yes we "oldies" like games too ) :)
and i am a female from Sweden, though I'm playing on my 18 years old son's account that goes under 'BalverineCurse'.
I have read and agreed to your survival guide before i logged in to the server.

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
And i agree to consult both your tome of citizen and everything i need to know pages before asking questions in the game.

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
My character is a woman who once was a dragonbreeder, but with the war and the extinction of the dragons, she secretly is trying to find a way to get the dragons back.
She pretends to be a herbwoman, a woman of the nature, while seeking for some magic or potion to bring the dragons back, to start breeding them again and this time train them for the next war to come.
My character is a gentle and humble person,always glad to help others , so they dont suspect who she really is, a person who works in the shadows.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I am a person who always been facinated by fantasy in all kinds, ever since i was very young.
My interests are fantasy books (obviously) and since there's not that many translated to swedish, I often get to read them in english. And fantasy/medieval/victorian films ofcourse, and fantasy/victorian/medieval costumes. I make and wear them on events with my kids. We have a lot of medieval-events in Sweden, luckely.I like to play role-games. And my son often puts so nicely 'how obsessed I am with dragons'.
I would love to become a part of your community because i have the same interest in the medieval and fantasyworld that you do, and i miss to have friends to play with. :) I've mostly played on single-player but think it would be fun and more triggering to be around other players with the same interest.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I do not unfortunately have any examples of minecraftworks, and "outside" work is a "Linkcostume" that is not finished yet, so no, i do not have anything yet to show.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I often play with my son on minecraft, and he often helps me and shows me things

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I am aware of using black magic is not allowed, and i agree that it is not ok to use any mods. exept for the characters outfit?

11. How did you find out about our server?
I found out about your server by googling medieval servers and luckely there was one.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
And finally : Yes i voted on you. :)(but I'm not sure if it worked or not)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Could you please add the questions back in? Also make sure 7 has around 8 sentences or more. Other than that this application is great, I like the sounds of your character :D

MizzyDragon

Villager
Could you please add the questions back in? Also make sure 7 has around 8 sentences or more. Other than that this application is great, I like the sounds of your character :D
I've made some changes in the text now. I'm really glad to hear that you like my character! :D hope to hear from you soon.

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Okay, I just needed to know so I didn't whitelist the wrong account/name xD thank you for writing such a great application!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

MizzyDragon

Villager
Okay, I just needed to know so I didn't whitelist the wrong account/name xD thank you for writing such a great application!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Thank you so much for accepting me, i appreciate it :) and no, im not going to use x-ray or any of the other mods. Have a nice day :)