Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MjMikoolJr's Application [Accepted - Cukie1]

MjMikoolJr

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

MjMikoolJr

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?

USA

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?

Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming - Using OOC knowledge to affect IC decisions, such as having your char respond to an OOC call for help on Skype, or having your char instantly notice a stealth'ed char by looking at their nameplate.

Powergaming - Doing unreasonable or impossible actions IC for the sole purpose of 'leveling up' or improving your char further than would make sense. Godmodding and 'XP grinding' are examples.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

Nope.avi

7. Name one of our current Mentors.

Tempy_ (Tempy_)

8. Tell us about yourself!

I've been RP'ing for nearly five years now, across various games such as Roblox, Garry's Mod, Guild Wars 2, and, of course, Minecraft. I also enjoy other games that have a focus on World War 2, naval combat, and fantasy games such as Skyrim and Dragon Age. Outside of video games, I play saxophone in the school band, and Scuba dive from time to time. My two biggest accomplishments, I'd say, are preforming in both Metlife Stadium and Lucas Oil stadium with the band.

And, for the heck of it, I'll tell you my nickname in band. Prepare yourself;

Hurricane

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

I have done some writing over the past year, with some friends. The following is what I'd say to be my best (and favortie) work. I wrote the characters and events concerning the 'Rielir'.

http://spore.wikia.com/wiki/Fiction:War_of_the_Western_Hives

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

I was referred by Overlord_2305 (I think that's their username.)
About Your Character!

Character Name:

Edna van Haak

Character Age:

Character Race:

Human

Appearance:

Black, slightly curly hair, aurburn-colored eyes, average height. A scar adorns her right cheek, from a past accident. Edna will have pale-er skin, and will have the expected build of a woman of her age, perhaps being a bit thinner and taller. She tends to carry herself with pride, and is usually seen humming to herself as she strolls around proudly.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

The skin will look like the above images in physical appearance, with clothing also being very similar (a fine red coat, brown breeches, and tall black boots.)

Written Test!

It was funny, she thought, how you could see dust suspended in the air against the golden prisms of sunlight cast into the room from the windows.

She giggled, breaking the near-silence.

Young Edna was seated on the floor, in front of the warm, crackling fire contained in the lavish fireplace. She was in the ornate sitting room of her father's home; an upscale residence in the market district of the city, and also the local physician's place of work. Her father, was the said physician. When he was not out on calls to tend to the ill and injured, Edna could always remember him bent over a book or mixing medication in his study. He was quite a skilled clinician.

As for little ten-year-old Enda, her father's work did not interest her much, as is frequent with the ignorance of youth. She had never gone with him on his calls, though, this was once again due to her youth. As a result, she had become quite used to being alone in the house for long periods of time. She never really minded. Her father always kept the pantry stocked with dry foods for Edna for when he was away, and the girl busied herself with outdoor games with the other local children, playing with the little toys and trinkets her father often brought home for her, and letting her imagination run free in the rooms of the household. He traveled most in the summertime, when the weather was warm and the house kept cozy by the temperature. In the winter, her father rarely traveled far, instead remaining home to keep the fire stoked and his daughter cared for. A stiff, but good man, he was.

Today, her father had only been gone for a few minutes, having run to the botanist to pick up a few minor medicinal herbs. Thus, he left the fire burning and Edna left unchecked (during longer trips, he often arranged neighbors to check on his daughter a few times a day.) She was sitting on the wooden floor, in the warmth of the fire, looking at one of her father's books. She couldn't read any of the text, but she loved the colorful illustrations of flora on it's pages. She almost didn't hear the door open and her father step inside.

"Edna." He greeted.

She looked up from the book, with a bright smile. "Father!"

Dressed in his tall, black boots and fine crimson coat, her father's face became creased with a smile as he closed the door behind him and moved over to the girl, his long gray hair almost seeming to glint in the firelight. "Edna, darling, I have excellent news!."

He started speaking of the news.

Edna's smile faded.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Give me a moment to look over

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Just a note, Auburn eyes would mean a bright brown, not maroon. Keep that in mind, as maroon would not be allowed, since it's a red tone.

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.