Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Religion; Sallana] [July 5th] A Celebration (Public)

Nemoy

Lord of Altera
Nemoy2001
Nemoy2001
Not too bothered by the date change - gives me (and therefore, Cyrus) the opportunity to really dandy things up in preparation.

(Also, hi, Halendar! Nice to know who Alistair's player is.)

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Something's come up again today, but I think I'll still be able to make it for a little bit. When will the song competition be held at the event?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Something's come up again today, but I think I'll still be able to make it for a little bit. When will the song competition be held at the event?
I should note I'm accepting any song during, before, and after the event for up to one day.
I just realized that this is an hour off from this event. Just letting you know in case people wanted to do both.
I can move this event an hour back if people don't mind?
@Halender TyoungBD

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
I should note I'm accepting any song during, before, and after the event for up to one day.

I can move this event an hour back if people don't mind?
TyoungBD
Yep that's np, move it back if you need to :) . I'll send you the song asap but I'm kinda busy atm