Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} Knight's Haven

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

-=-
The Order of Knights d'Artois
-=-

The Order is comprised of God's most devout followers, who have built and taken refuge in a Fort referred to as 'Knight's Haven', an obvious nod to the origins of the historic Lavoyarde capital of Le Havre. The Order was founded by current leader, and Ignis' Blessed; the Most Holy Duc Maceo de Courtnay of Turia. It's primary purpose being to unite the Faithful under God's Doctrine, the Order has since taken on other duties to help build renown and publicity throughout Altera. This includes taking politically neutral jobs to better preserve the balance.
Current Membership allows the Order to boast three Mounted Cavalrymen and a Scholar worthy of the Angel Jax.

Roster
Sir Mathieu
Sir Pierre
Squire Issac
Scribe E'Sur

A member of the Order can often be identified by the traditional Artesian Tabard and, for those who have earned it, a black fur cloak with a golden cross embroidered.

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Swadians ite domum

Edit 1: This might have been too much obliqueness in terms of references

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Traveler 1: "So why is this place called Knight's Rest?"

Traveler 2: "Oh well, there are Knights and they rest."

Traveler 1: "Do they do anything else?"

Traveler 2: "No, they've been sitting here for five days. I think they're dead."

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Traveler 1: "So why is this place called Knight's Rest?"

Traveler 2: "Oh well, there are Knights and they rest."

Traveler 1: "Do they do anything else?"

Traveler 2: "No, they've been sitting here for five days. I think they're dead."
i will admit, i chortled.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Updated with a small blurb overview of maceo's project. Also yes. That was taken from Jerusalem.

Last edited: