Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished { Moderate } Lessons of Sallana [ February 25th | 3pm EST ]

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single

-=-=-=-=-=-

Whisper linger in the winds, the talk of a quaint arrangement setting somewhere within the Landing for the Deity of Love.

-=-=-=-=-=-

OOC:

What?: Lesson time! It's a teaching or spreading knowledge of Sallana for those willing to learn or listen.
When?: February 25th, 3pm EST
Rating?: Moderate
Where?: Slyannen, in front of the Cathedral.

Additional Info:
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader
: Sugar Silveira
Public or Private: Semi-Private. This is mainly for people who know Sugar or personally invited. If you wanna participate, pm me on forums or skype/discord.
Temples or Shrines Involved: Front of Cathedral, on a stage I guess.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: I got the okay

-=-=-=-=-=-

OOC Note:
Here you go Sailing_Elf , originally just for her. But I figured what the hell and we turned it into a mini event for peeps to join in. Come come, let's go learn about a ho. Also, if this clashes with anything, lemme know.

Tags:
Lannis Elz Kamaoe Sailing_Elf

People who might be interested:
Blorbis83 MrMine Fronslin RagingLunacy bettemus99 @and other people

Credits:
Rossu for formatting

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
it will be in slyannen now, to get here go to arget isles and then take the sloop with red and black sails at thier docks just pm me if you need help getting here ^^

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Dimi will be turning up with his number #1 babysitter, the Silveria fam (sorry Amelia Samiwashere)

Also event starts in just under 30 minutes!