Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Moderate} [Public] Readying Ourselves

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic

To go to push back the undead unorganized, without proper thinking, and without the right implements would be suicide, no? Doing such would clearly end in disaster.

To help ready all of us that will be embarking on such an endeavor, there is a call for assembly in the streets of Storm's Landing a few days prior to sailing off. Be prepared to tell stories of prior encounters with the dead.

Ready yourself.

================================
OOC: I figured it would be a good idea to help prepare characters ICly a bit more, before Elz 's "Pushing Back I" event.
The original event thread can be found here.
This event will be held in Storm's Landing at
6 EST, on September 30th. Tomorrow.

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Ain't sure how long the melee is gonna last - it's gonna start at 4 PM so that folks can have an hour or so to socialize beforehand, and we've got a decent amount of duels to get through until there's only one remaining victor

I'm sure if people aren't uninterested in the melee or would rather attend this they'll trickle out anyway though, so it should be fine : )

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Bump, 10 mins. Meet in front of the Storm's Landing tavern.