Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate + Public] The (Re)Marriage of Spirit Lucas Oakhold and Enomie Highsong

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend

On a few letters that he has personally passed around, Spirit's letter says the following
"HELLO! You are invited on the 20th day of Mistset 10th of Fogwater for the wedding of me, Spirit Lucas, and the beautiful and lovely Enomie Highsong! I know it's a bit... sudden- but bear with me-...even though this would be...the... SECOND time I'm sending these...! Everyone's free to bring whoever, and you're free to eat and drink. The location of the wedding would be around Mockingbay if I'm allowed..."
This letter was mostly (re)sent to the people in several areas on the map- so feel free to assume you were invited- a.k.a. "You can crash me, bro"

OOC Info:

Date: September 10th
That's pretty much it, it's just a small wedding, not expecting many to show up.
Though, I'm planning on having it be around 4:00 EST if that's alright?

Last edited:

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
If anyone tries to hurt anyone in Tu'raun camp
mama willow will rip out their throats