Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Moderate] Solace of the Faithful {May 11th}

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast

21.png

The Blessed of Theodra calls the followers of the Huntress, families, friends and strangers to Stoltfar.
They will gather to pay respects to Her as they wish,
and make offerings as well as give prayer and receive wisdom and guidance,
through meditation and prayer and through one another.
Afterwards they will gather in the Great Hall in feast and dance to ease their weary spirits for a night.
The dark times that have fallen on us require us to stand strong and resolute.

Priest: Tryg Strand
Public/private: Public
Temples or Shrines involved: The Sacred Wood of Stoltfar
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved: Yep

Where: Stoltfar
When: Friday May 11th, 3:00 pm EST
What: Praising Theodra and offering wisdom and solace to those in the aftermath of the battle against the Scion

--------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Basically this is not so much an event for people curious of the faith but I won't stop people from coming if they have characters who would want to come for any reason.
It is public knowledge so if you want to come then you can.
The usual applies: if you are planning on causing issues with Tryg or with anybody at the event, please tell me beforehand.
I do not want unplanned mass violence that I am not prepared to deal with in my region - whether it is technically during the event or not.

Edit: Forgot to do tags Lannis Elz Ayda NIAH @other Theodra followers I don't know​

Last edited:

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Delaying start by half an hour because I got chores dumped on me. So it’ll be in an hour 15 minutes

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
this technically started like 15 minutes ago but we're still waiting on a couple of nerds to get here