Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] The Arget Isles

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
really? I thought since Silas was the only religion silver elves supported in lore it would be a great Idea. O well. I'll have to think of something else to support.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
really? I thought since Silas was the only religion silver elves supported in lore it would be a great Idea. O well. I'll have to think of something else to support.
You have the lore correct. However RP progression on Azure and Nireth's characters have turned them against Silas unfortunately and they are the builders and owners IC. When I return from my break feel free to come and RP with them for the story.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
np, I was planning on heading on over to rp the offer anyways. I was just a bit surprised is all.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So its been a while and I wanted folks to know that Lady Alec and I are both back at work.

This update:
+Arget now has 126 plots
+I have continued to remodel the Daeron Tavern which now has a building covering its entrance
+The Sea wall is roughly twice as long as it was now
+Added CloakedReaper to donators list for being the best Quartz dealer a Quartz junkie could ask for

Also major news is that Ddaug02 and Arcana 's characters wedding will be the first major event on the isles. While it will precede the official opening even that I am toying with I hope you guys will have a great time. Just try to ignore the areas that are obviously WIPs and double chests for building xD

Immediate future updates-
+Begin remodeling the jail
+Addition of Alexander Wise's Mansion/home
+Addition of a Market
+Adding pics maybe a video who knows~

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Surprise Update.
+ CloakedReaper was actually added to the donators list not just in my heart
+ Heie is added to the donators list at an amazing 30k donation
+ Eltsir was added ot the list at a 7.5 donation
+This has bumped us from 126 last update to a 143 plots now. Thank you three for you donations.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I thought I would do a little update of my own with some screenshots. :D We are super excited with how much progress we have made and look forward to our first event on the Isles this Saturday. See here. We are getting closer to officially being open, with just a couple more areas that need finished up. Until then have these screenshots showing the progress so far.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Its that time again!

This week I have several announcements to make.
+Wedding of Ddaug02 and Arcana characters here. So be sure not to miss it as its our first Event!
+We have reached 150 plots! WHEE!
+Daeron Tavern is Finished! If you think your character would be interested in running the tavern let us know! The tavern is one of the few places where you don't have to be Silver Elven however you would have to be unaffiliated with any major power.
+Two new entrances have been made on the western side of the main island. We will eventually make another dock there for the handling of materials and trade as the main dock is for handling personnel and not goods.
+Sea wall was extended again. If you look at the builds on the island and sea wall location it gives you a good idea of how many plots we own.
+Region was cleaned up a bit and while it still is heavily a WIP and will be for the foreseeable future it doesn't look so painfully like one when you're walking around now.
+Donators list was updated based on most recent donations
+Screenshots by Lady Alec were added to the main thread.
+Added two new Questions to the QnA section

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
We have some exciting news! The Arget Isles is now open for OOC applications to live on the Isles IC. If you wish to live on the Isles and meet the prerequisite criteria please fill out the below application. If you have already applied with us and gotten housing IC or talked to us in Skype you are grandfathered in and need not fill this out.

The Arget Isles Application Form
Character Name:
Character Race:
Link to Character Profile:
What job or path does your character wish to pursue?
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them.

[Temporary Disclaimer] By applying right now you understand that the Arget Isles is a Work In Progress [WIP] meaning the region is in a state of construction and even builds that have been placed may be rearranged to fit better aesthetically or to fit the vision the owners have for the region. This means if we house you there is a chance you may be asked to move if we feel the build would fit better elsewhere on the isles. We may also rarely completely either scrap the build, reconstruct, remodel it or any combination thereof.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Character Name: Ghado
Character Race: Silver Elven
Link to Character Profile: This one
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Just an assistant and tag-along to Aelynthi, really. Is somewhat versed in leatherworking and herbal remedy concocting.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. Nothing he's tied down to.

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Character Name: Aelynthi Nolbrae
Character Race: Silver Elf
Link to Character Profile: {Here}
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Book store owner/Author/Researcher/dat science
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. Not a part of any organizations, though does own property in Tambry and Thiil.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Character Name: Ghado
Character Race: Silver Elven
Link to Character Profile: This one
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Just an assistant and tag-along to Aelynthi, really. Is somewhat versed in leatherworking and herbal remedy concocting.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. Nothing he's tied down to.
Character Name: Aelynthi Nolbrae
Character Race: Silver Elf
Link to Character Profile: {Here}
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Book store owner/Author/Researcher/dat science
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. Not a part of any organizations, though does own property in Tambry and Thiil.
This should be good. Catch us for some rp in Arget to work things ic.

Also this is beautiful :heart: Thank you!

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Character Name: Eloen Alerothi.
Character Race: Silver Elf.
Link to Character Profile: I have not posted one. If you want one in a convo, poke me. c;
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Herbalist/apothecary.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. Nope.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

Just a picture and a thank you to everyone who is supporting us and so eager to get into rp we can't keep you out of Arget. It's really exciting for Imm and I to see. :heart:
Also the Market District of Arget is well underway. You guys are filling up houses almost as fast as I can build them. Other exciting news is that we are really close to owning the whole island and 5 plots away from 200.
Thanks again for all the support! :heart:

Elt

Lord of Altera
Retired Staff
Took a few screenshots of the Isles, and I thought I'd share them here:2016-01-17_01.07.08.png 2016-01-17_01.40.48.png 2016-01-17_01.44.42.png 2016-01-17_01.45.38.png 2016-01-17_01.46.12.png 2016-01-17_01.54.02.png 2016-02-15_15.12.38.png 2016-02-15_15.13.47.png 2016-02-15_15.14.22.png 2016-02-15_15.14.38.png

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
It has been a while since my last update but there is a reason for that as I wanted to put out more updates with more quality information in them as opposed to smaller ones and I do believe this update qualifies. I have a ton of business to address so lets get right to it.

Major Updates
+At 214 Plots the entirety of the main isle has been purchased.
+Sea Wall is Complete(Ish)
+Jail is Complete
+Market District is almost complete
+No longer accepting rad donations

Minor News
+Town information and terms will be updated shortly to take account for the growth.
+Construction of the Wise Estate has begun
+Addition of a School in the immediate future
+Roads have been redesigned and main road will be redesigned

The Breakdown
Major

The region has reached its biggest and in my opinion most important milestone. The entire Main Isle is under our ownership. A big thank you to all our donators who made this dream happen so much faster than I thought possible. Some of you in particular have donated inordinate sums and we truly appreciate it.

That brings the region value on plots alone to 585,000 radiants. 155,500 of those have come to us in the form of donations and quite frankly I need to call on two in particular folks who have donations are easily the largest and most humbling. Sizzix and Heie each donated 50k a piece meaning between the two of them they are responsible for 2/3s of Arget's donations. Thank you guys, you're amazing. On that topic IC rewards are being finalized between myself and Alec and we will announce them soon in a smaller update.

Now that we are on the topic of donations, why are we no longer accepting them? Are you done now? No, never fear we have every intention of continuing to expand to the surrounding isles just as we promised. However a problem I never thought would happen has happened thanks to our wonderful donors.
We are buying plots at a much faster rate than Alec and I can build stuff on them. We want to focus on building and filling up the space we have before we ask for more radiants. If you seriously want to throw rads at us we won't say no but we might use them to buy materials for the region now instead of plots.

Since our last update I not only finished the jail but the exterior of the sea wall. The interior of the wall still needs a lot of help to be RP ready, hence its rating. Also the market district that was just an idea at my last update has materialized and now houses three shops ran by Sizzix Glados and Heie . We have shop space still available and some really wonderful builds of Alecs so if you're Silver Elf and want to open shop please let us know.

Minor
Also my wording will be changing on who is accepted into the region. The way it reads now is that outside of the central tower complex other elves can live among them. This is not quite correct. When I wrote this the central tower complex was basically all we had so in my writing I equated you either lived there or the tavern which is open to all races on a temporary basis. However now there are quite a few buildings which will only increase so you have quite a few places to live now. So I will be updating that to reflect what I actually intended when I wrote this.

In this same vein when we started this project we had a vision but translating it to MC was difficult and full of trial and error. Our build style both mine and Alec's has improved and evolved over the time of the build and that reflects. Early parts of the build are more spacious and use materials in different quantities than we do now. The main road from the docks to the towers is an excellent example. At the time it worked, we weren't quite happy with it but we didn't know how to make it any better.

Now we do and will be doing so. Expect some more toying around with the early areas of the build in coming future as we refine it to fit the vision both I and Alec have for the region.

Conclusion

Thank you guys. Seriously the community has blown me away with its support of the project from donations, to characters living here to simply coming around and encouraging Alec (who is the mastermind of the entire project I'm just a frilly mouthpiece) to continue building. Eagled eye'd watchers might notice we are now listed as moderate and not WIP. While we are still a WIP I feel we have reached the point where we can freely call ourselves open for all intents and purposes to RP in.

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Arget shuts its gates. Renounces all political ties but to its own people and declares neutrality. No member of Arget who involves itself in war is welcome within its gates and non citizens who are known members of various militant factions on both sides would not be let in willingly. Citizens with homes would still be let in and out of the city.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Arget shuts its gates. Renounces all political ties but to its own people and declares neutrality. No member of Arget who involves itself in war is welcome within its gates and non citizens who are known members of various militant factions on both sides would not be let in willingly. Citizens with homes would still be let in and out of the city.
Ehhh, the old Meiji Japanese island isolationism? Should be interesting.