Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] The Arget Isles

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I might have had a little bird tell me someone was using an old city idea here. :3 I don't have a Silver elf yet? But if this is supposed to be a new Harathendel? Count me in! Will make soon, and what mats do you need? :D

(And yes, from what I saw during my run through? My first thoughts were indeed that it looked a lot like Hara. So you're doing an amazing job thus far!)

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

The Public Market

I am happy to announce that the Public Market is finished and now open. In this area we have five stalls that are open to anyone not just Silver Elves. It cost 3k to obtain one or free if you are on the donators list. I would love to have these filled with maintained OOC and Ic shops. If interested please message Immerael and myself to set up a time to rp and what you would like to sell.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Character Name: Kaavel Dramaign
Character Race: Silver Elf
Link to Character Profile: N/A
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Child, possible squire in future, interested in Rangers guild.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them.

none at the moment

Son of Kethron Dramaign

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Character Name: Kaavel Dramaign
Character Race: Silver Elf
Link to Character Profile: N/A
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Child, possible squire in future, interested in Rangers guild.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them.
none at the moment

Son of Kethron Dramaign
Would love to have him. :heart:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
With the war which prompted its seclusion seemingly growing stagnant with neither side seem willing to advance the war Arget is cautiously opening its gates yet again. Very quietly without fanfare ships that have been moored to docks for months set sail on their trade routes again. Merchants who have in this time been delivering goods outside the city’s walls are issued passes and allowed into the merchant district again.

It seems, at long last, the silence has been broken with a single phrase carried by merchants to Arget’s residents who left the city for war.

Return home.

OOC Note: The city is opening again it will be several IC weeks before it is well known as common knowledge however the people who can assume this knowledge being known as soon as they want are as follows; Silver Elves who are not hermiting in some secret area, Grafjell, Stavroforia, Zima’maloj and who ever remains at Avignon.

Participants in the war will not be able to live in the island even if former citizens if they remain at war with Anhald. To return they must achieve peace. This has dual IC and OOC purpose of preventing war as it's not something we as region owners wish to pursue and harboring enemy troops in wartime is a pretty straight forward Casus Belli. If you wish to continue the war out you may return for short visits but cannot live there, this includes "visiting" for extended periods which I will classify as anything longer than 1 OOC day, until the war is finished in one way or the other.

If you have questions about whether your character can return please contact myself, Rygan and Cap so we can sort things out. Generally if your character has died in the fighting and been revived he or she is good to return.

Update Time
So it's been a very long time since we’ve got to talk about Arget and I’m sure some of you thought the project was dead, after some rough times we went through. We’ll I’m here to assure you it is not and we are actively returning to RP on the Isle. Since the last update we’ve not made as much progress as we did but it was good to get an extended break and come back with fresh ideas and renewed excitement for the project.

Big News-
  1. The Arget Isles are officially open again.
  2. Changed Region Classification
  3. Political Affirmation to Neutrality
  4. Isle now stands at 230 Plots
  5. School is now complete
  6. Bridge is ready to place, designing a small housing area on the northwestern corner of the Isle.

Breakdown
The Isles are open again on a trial basis to see how it goes and to see if anything needs more tweaking before we go back to all engines running. Also this doubles as a easing me and Alec back into RP but also keeping some distance. Back when the isle was open and RP active I would jump on for a ten minute RP and then suddenly it's six hours later. This isn’t a bad thing but after a while folks need a break. Anyway the gates that have been shut IC and OOC for the past couple months are open again for visitors.

Region classification was tweaked to Restricted Moderate like we have in Zima’maloj. This means violence needs either myself or Lady Alec’s approval to turn deadly. This is hopefully a temporary measure that will be returned to unrestricted moderate as time goes on.

Politically the Isle is Neutral in war and such and thus removed from Nirawyr. This doesn’t mean we won’t have defenses of any kind or they’ll never be a time Arget makes a stand against something. It simply means in terms of PvP politics Arget is the boring kid and if that's what you want it may not be the right fit for you. What we will take stands on are campaign and spooks. In effect Arget’s focus will not be player vs player but players cooperating to combat the world.

Moving on to Isle builds. We have extended to 230 plots and now have a clear path to build the bridge connecting the main isle to the closest isle to the west. Current plans are to have it become a sort of general housing isle, probably going to include some workshops, forges crafting areas and the like that don’t fit on the main isle.

We have finished the Bridge design and will be placing it soon. We also have made plans to do some significant terraforming on the main isle to make room for the new builds we have in mind. The current section we are working on is going to be more estate and fancier housing.

Edit: Oh tiny little thing I should mention. If you want to join the Isle you'll have to talk to Lady Alec for your IC needs though I can help with the OOC ones as my main is currently dead, but don't worry he'll get better. Anyway cheers.

Last edited:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic

Pretty Picture with a Small Update
-
- We are at 268 plots and almost have the second isle claimed.
On the main isle:
- New nobles housing area is almost finished.
- Another housing and trade area has been started on.
- Have been filling in lots of little spaces here and there.
- New members join the town as it comes back to life again.

I'll stop now.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
The town thread has been overhauled from the ground up. It is now applicable to the current Arget not the old world one. Takes into account our new lore and the region/culture is now apply to enter.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Character Name: Asero Crow, Arianne Crow, Rhaenil Crow
Character Race: Asero is human, Arianne and Rhaenil are silver elves
Link to Character Profile: [Asero] [Arianne] [Rhaenil]
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Asero and Arianne are wanting to settle here and raise Rhaenil. Asero would likely want to join the Guard and/or work in the library. Arianne will most probably fill the position of a healer or tattoo artist.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. N/A

Cranium

Meep
Retired Staff
_Cranium_
_Cranium_
Blessed
Character Name: Asero Crow, Arianne Crow, Rhaenil Crow
Character Race: Asero is human, Arianne and Rhaenil are silver elves
Link to Character Profile: [Asero] [Arianne] [Rhaenil]
What job or path does your character wish to pursue? Asero and Arianne are wanting to settle here and raise Rhaenil. Asero would likely want to join the Guard and/or work in the library. Arianne will most probably fill the position of a healer or tattoo artist.
Is your character a part of any other organizations or cities? If so please list them. N/A
Honestly Sylvar's gonna be so pumped if they move in :heart: :heart:

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Arget_Map_Streets.png

- Update Time -

Maps, Streets, and addresses.
One of the biggest updates is the map above. All of the major streets have been named and marked on the map and IG. Along with this every house and important building has been numbered, so we have working addresses on the main Isle of Arget now.

Regal Isles Infirmary
We now have a hospital on the Isles run by Mapboy
We are excited for the RP that it will bring to the Isles. More will be added about it to the main thread later.

Book Shop
Officially opening soon a book shop run by Rosamonde which will buy and sell IG books.

Plots
We are now up to 537 plots. Building is happening on the Isle in front of the main Isle as well as on the big island we are parked by now. At some point a bridge will be made to the big island.
(when we decide to sell our souls to the nether again. Quartz donations always accepted :') )

General News
The Isles are busy with new members, new shops, and old shops alike. Logan07 runs the tavern where RP can often be found. All are free to come visit the Isles as long as they abide by the region rules and are not banished. If anyone is interested in living here or joining our culture message myself and Immerael on the forums.

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Region Port Update
-
As a heads up we moved all region ports connecting to Arget [Linlea & Slyannen] to a new location.
Please now take the small boat across from Arget's boat to the docks where all the regions ports are located now and will be located in the future.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
"Hmmm....lets see...." *stare* "Wait a sec,.....Guards arrest that man! He has abducted captain bushwack!"