Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Moderate] The Grand Opening of Veraci (Date 5/5/2019 4 PM CST)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters like these are put up all over Veraci, Storm's Landing, and anywhere else it might be allowed.
THEME

Veraci Invites All and Sundry to Take Part in this Glorious Celebration...
After many months of painstaking, tireless labor by the city's architects, construction guilds, and laborers, the Vescovo-Re Rogerius Ricci is pleased to announce that the marble city on the sea is now officially open for business, in all her splendor. His Holiness asks that all residents, business owners, and trading partners (potential or otherwise..) join Him and His Councilors in the Palazzo de Jax for the following pastimes, in this order.
  • A General Welcoming Speech held in the Palazzo's garden..
  • A Dance in the Ballroom, with various awards going to the best dancers.
  • Afterwards, a banquet in the banquet hall (where else?), with a short awards ceremony for various, outstanding individuals of the city.
  • The end of the Grand Opening Ceremony will be a tour of the city herself, as the Minster of Trade and the Vescovo-Re cut the construction-rope from every street!

There is no RSVP necessary; all may attend and enjoy themselves at their leisure! Simply appear at the Palazzo's front gates (the one near the courtyard) and allow our servants to take you to wherever the current event is being held! Those with weapons must relinquish them to the guards, though armor is perfectly acceptable.

OOC: So, it's finally happening! Firstly, I'd like to give Electric a big round of applause for basically decorating and finishing off the city in it's entirety. I know I've told you that a hundred times, but I honestly don't how else to thank you. Samiwashere also deserves a hand, as she helped him beautify all the nooks and crannies of the place! Secondly, I'll need some volunteers to temp as some very...special individuals. PM me if you're interested. If no one comes forward, that's alright, but it'd be a big help in setting up an event chain integral to the city's IC opening. The violent rating comes from the fact that there will be some unfortunate happenings to some temp characters, but it shouldn’t affect any real characters unless they choose to risk their lives.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
whyisitviolentwhyisitviolentwhyisitvIOLENT
I forgot to mention that! There may or may not be some shenanigans but it shouldn’t affect anyone unless they decide to go after one of the temps :)

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
whyisitviolentwhyisitviolentwhyisitvIOLENT
Fear not, dear civilian. The rating has been changed to Moderate- it was just a misinterpretation of what Violent vs Moderate ratings are : p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
FINALLY YES! I WILL BE THERE! THOUGH I SEE NO TIME NOR TIMEZONE. I NEED TO BE HERE!! :heart: yeeeeees I've waited so long!
EDIT: oh in the title! 11:00h pm, my time, BST+1, great.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
u wut?

Phrasing mate.

I can’t tell you how many of those buildings and canals I did.

However, I checked it out. It’s looking gooooood.
I think he means about doing all the buildings’ interiors and basically refining the place. Since that’s what I’ve done, pretty much

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I think he means about doing all the buildings’ interiors and basically refining the place. Since that’s what I’ve done, pretty much
Hence the “phrasing” remark.

Btw, as I said. I checked it out. Looks phenomenal!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This is today! Get ready folks, it’s PARTY TIME!!

Now, we couldn’t get a port up in time, so unfortunately everyone will have to walk or fly there, so I’d suggest logging on a bit earlier. With that being said, I’ll also just push the event a little bit forward so everyone has time.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Please don't push the event forward, it's already late in the night as it is.
Will be there with Lazarus and hopefully meeting lots of people there for business :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Please don't push the event forward, it's already late in the night as it is.
Will be there with Lazarus and hopefully meeting lots of people there for business :)
It's just a five minute push. Staff Member Could a temporary warp to Veraci be set up at spawn? Or would there be someone willing to TP people to Veraci?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Already a great event :) It's so good to see so many people come online for this event. A good day for Veraci, the town is amazing and I hope to see a lot of activity here. I know I will be inviting all business contacts Lazarus has for meetings in Veraci's Office :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
This concludes the first part of the event! I hope ya'll had a good time, even if I was kind of scatterbrained! Hopefully I'll get better at coordinating player movements and ambitions in further events!