Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Moderate} The Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Region Information

The Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar came forth from the Kingdom of Dunasten and worship of Korog reborn!
It lays to the East of Aeroch Nor, and serves as the Religious Capital of Dwarves and Korog worship alike!

What was a proud Dwarven kingdom in the Northern Kingdoms, soon laid neglected and forgotten.
When the Undead swept across the lands, Thôrdil Bárúmur returned to Aeroch Rimtar and gathered all Dwarves that heeded his call.
It was with the Dunasten vessel "The Bearded Lass" that Thôrdil ferried the Dwarves to safety through maelstrom, kraken and sandstorm alike.
Then he took to the North to find a new suitable home. Ina group of islands shaped eerily akin to Aeroch Nor and Rimtar in the Nothern Kingdoms, Thôrdil shaped his home.

Led by
Khorug da Korog Thôrdil Bárúmur, The Order of Perpetuality has turned the city of Aeroch Rimtar into a sacred one commonly visited by their patron Korog.
The Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar was offered to Korog, thusly allowing for His presence to be seen and experienced within.
From beholding the sight of Dwarven Golems aiding the Prophet in his craft to laying one's eyes upon the threads of gold threading through the Room of Craft within the Tower of Korog.

Region Ownership
ICly: Korog
OOCly: Jazzper

Religious Inclination
Although Dwarven of origin, it has since become the center of Korog worship.

Joining the Sacred City
To join the Sacred City of Aeroch Rimtar, one needs only contact Thôrdil Bárúmur (me) through letter (PM) or visit.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
IC Rules
  1. It is forbidden to die within Aeroch Rimtar.​
  2. It is forbidden to refuse a request to leave from Korog or His Prophet, Thôrdil Bárúmur​

OOC Rules
  1. No sneaking in OOCly through exploits​
  2. No griefing​
  3. Inactivity until dewhitelisted means your house and its contents can be taken back​

To expand and pretty up later

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
4/4
grabs popcorn
Go ahead!