Nominate Me For A Nobel Prize
Alternatively, travel south-east from the grand halls of Mockingbay by following the road along the shores of the delta and through the entirety of the Cerulean Forest. To the east of Veraci lies the virgin lands of Stirling Reserve, while to the west you'll find untouched lands all the way to Sangrian territory.
So you want to create a native Veracian? It's pretty easy! Veraci is inspired by Venice, so all you have to do is make a character that would fit right into Venetian culture. If you still need inspiration, here's a website for appropriate first and last names: https://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/
Veraci (and the forthcoming House Veraci) does not recruit players. If you wish to join, you must seek us out by posting here or contacting us in game. Occasionally we will advertise open positions and jobs, but those postings are public and available to all. Any who wish to become a part of Veraci are welcome.
Veraci is not affiliated with any other groups. By default, the town welcomes any and all people of any race, House, affiliation, religion, age, et cetera. The primary goal of Veraci is to provide a fun, new place to RP and have events and a good place to trade.
House Veraci will not be a blood-relations house, but rather membership will signify that your character lives/is from Veraci. There will be no taxes (yay!).
There is no official religion and its members, residents, and guests are free to worship whomever.
The vast majority of property in Veraci will be available for sale. Once you purchase property, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Tasteful interior edits are allowed
- All exterior edits must be approved by leadership, other than changing window colors and adding tasteful chimneys, leaves, et cetera.
- No basements allowed.
- Use of your property must match its zoning (i.e. commercial, residential, mixed)
- Once you purchase property from leadership, it is yours to do with as you please (other than following the rules listed above).
- If you sell your property to another player, please notify leadership so we can track who owns what properties.
- You can rent/sublet your property to your heart's desire.
- Should you announce you are leaving the server without having made arrangements for your property, you forfeit your property and everything in it to the City.
- Should you become de-whitelisted, you forfeit your property and everything in it to the city.
- Cost-efficient: Let's face it. Storm's Landing is expensive. Many shops fail in Storm's landing because it costs too much to keep it up. Imagine paying a 1-time fee for unlimited use! Once you pay off your overhead, every rad is tax free and pure profit!
- Unique Design: Veraci's style is second to none! Sure, other cities offer big builds, and some even have canals. But we offer it all in the same place. Our builds are upscale yet affordable. Trust me, we're not gonna make any rads in this town.
- Location: Your shop or house or guild hall could be steps from spawn without all the red tape of spawn!
- Investment: The cost of quartz in these builds are more expensive than what we're selling them for. These are desireable, so why not buy a few for resale? There are no limits on the number of properties you can own, loose restrictions on what you can do with them, and many ways to turn your property into profit!
- Reinvestment: As with Tambry, leadership plans on buying materials from shops in Veraci. We can't afford to support local shops if we don't sell any builds, as we don't have any other unique sources of revenue. Also, we are out of quartz and out of rads, so we can't expand the city until we get some support.
RP is closed while we finish building the city, but we are out of resources and rads, so we need to start selling builds. The prices below are subject to change, so buy them now! Buying from us will help us expand the city, as we have a "sunken" district and a harbor planned. Plus we need to finish the canal system along the west side. But we can't afford to right now, so please buy our builds to help support our project and let us finish the build! The builds are listed below, with links to pictures of each build. Post this form if you want to buy property.
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it):
Desired Residency Classification: (OOC, Part-time IC, Full-Time IC):
Which property do you want?:
What purpose?: (OOC Shop, IC-Shop, OOC/IC Shop, IC House, Other)
1. A symmetrical Romanesque 2 story building with no canal level access. 15k
2. An unfinished green house 3 stories including canal level on two sides. Fantastic location, directly across from the tavern. 15k (12.5k if capable buyer agrees to finish the build)
- Hai Paladin, March 20, 2018, PIF
- Antilogy, March 23, 2018, PIF
5. A lovely blue house set in the park, next to the tavern, and with access to both main canals. This features two boathouse areas and rocks a unique build style. 15k
- Tottot, 3/28/18, PIF
- Cukie1, March 4, 2018, PIF
- Purchased, March 26, 2018 PIF
- Kamamoe, March 23, 2018, PIF
- Fronslin, March 23, 2013 Owes Full Amount
10. A rectangular red number with no canal access.
11. Well done yellow build. Currently no front door because we haven't build the other side road yet. 10k, will go up once the door is finished.
12. Veraci government build
- Wake March 20, 2018, PIF
14. A tall, thin yellow build on the square. 12k
15. A furnished tea shop done in green. Two stories plus a public boathouse below. 15k (furnished!)
16. A really tall, 3 story build. 15k (RESERVED BALATRO)
17. Two story red house plus a unique bottom floor. 20k due to location
- ShaolinPunk, March 4, 2018.
19. Sorry, not in the right spot. 19 is a smaller blue build on the square and on the map is the unmarked build north of 15 and south of 6. This is meant to be a shop. 10k great location but smaller
- SpartanDory, April 2nd, 2018, PIF
- Cukie, 3/28/18 PIF
22. Oblong 2 storey green house. The first house built. 10k
23. 3 storey yellow- great location. 15k
- Paint, 3/26/2018 PIF
- Tiber, 3/28/18, PIF
- Tiber, 3/28/18, PIF
27. Build to suit! More builds in the sunken district and harbor once we can afford it!
The Tottot (supplies)
Balatro (moral support, rads, supplies)
Joseph12Q (moral support and interior design)
Lady Alec (artwork)