• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

[Moderate] Veraci

Antilogy

#ImNotKiddingMaddi
Retired Staff
IGN: DougDimmmadome
Character sheet: Nicholas, Doesn't have one right at this moment.
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): Probably not.
Desired Residency Classification: (OOC, Part-time IC, Full-Time IC): Part-Time IC
Which property do you want?: 23
What purpose?: Small Chapel to Ignis and clinic to aid the injuried and ill. Small portion will be made into a residence.

Just need a hold for now.

BoredBrit
Hold in place for 1 week.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Retired Council Member
IGN: Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom & Kurzik {whichever account Elz using}
Character Sheet: currently on mobile. I'll fetch it in a bit
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): No
Desired Residency Classification: part time
Which property do you want?: 20
What purpose?: IC residence

Antilogy

#ImNotKiddingMaddi
Retired Staff
IGN: Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom & Kurzik {whichever account Elz using}
Character Sheet: currently on mobile. I'll fetch it in a bit
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): No
Desired Residency Classification: part time
Which property do you want?: 20
What purpose?: IC residence
Recorded. Ill add perms when i can.

Antilogy

#ImNotKiddingMaddi
Retired Staff
Two new builds have been added to help compensate for the fact that we are selling builds like hotcakes. If you want a build here, best buy one soon!

As with the last time we did this, I am so appreciative of server support. Yesterday, for example, we sold four builds. I think over half are filled now.

We are already talking about building a "new" district to the east.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
IGN: SpartanDory
Character Sheet: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/grant-anderson.32240/
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): no thanks
Desired Residency Classification: (OOC, Part-time IC, Full-Time IC): part time (it will be his home but he is in a guild so a lot of time will be spent with them)
Which property do you want?: 19
What purpose?: (OOC Shop, IC-Shop, OOC/IC Shop, IC House, Other) IC shop(Inn and tavern)/home

Antilogy

#ImNotKiddingMaddi
Retired Staff
Help convince us to open for RP. We aren't done building by any means.

We are for sure planning a festival, but my guess is we will wait a while. There's been a fair few festivals lately, and the owners of the city are all busy irl right now.

But in the meantime we need a nudge of encouragement to just go ahead and open for rp