Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Moderate] Veraci

IGN: DougDimmmadome
Character sheet: Nicholas, Doesn't have one right at this moment.
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): Probably not.
Desired Residency Classification: (OOC, Part-time IC, Full-Time IC): Part-Time IC
Which property do you want?: 23
What purpose?: Small Chapel to Ignis and clinic to aid the injuried and ill. Small portion will be made into a residence.

Just need a hold for now.

BoredBrit
Hold in place for 1 week.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
IGN: Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom & Kurzik {whichever account Elz using}
Character Sheet: currently on mobile. I'll fetch it in a bit
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): No
Desired Residency Classification: part time
Which property do you want?: 20
What purpose?: IC residence

IGN: Cukie1/Fjor_Wilkstrom & Kurzik {whichever account Elz using}
Character Sheet: currently on mobile. I'll fetch it in a bit
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): No
Desired Residency Classification: part time
Which property do you want?: 20
What purpose?: IC residence
Recorded. Ill add perms when i can.

Two new builds have been added to help compensate for the fact that we are selling builds like hotcakes. If you want a build here, best buy one soon!

As with the last time we did this, I am so appreciative of server support. Yesterday, for example, we sold four builds. I think over half are filled now.

We are already talking about building a "new" district to the east.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
IGN: SpartanDory
Character Sheet: https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/grant-anderson.32240/
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it): no thanks
Desired Residency Classification: (OOC, Part-time IC, Full-Time IC): part time (it will be his home but he is in a guild so a lot of time will be spent with them)
Which property do you want?: 19
What purpose?: (OOC Shop, IC-Shop, OOC/IC Shop, IC House, Other) IC shop(Inn and tavern)/home

Help convince us to open for RP. We aren't done building by any means.

We are for sure planning a festival, but my guess is we will wait a while. There's been a fair few festivals lately, and the owners of the city are all busy irl right now.

But in the meantime we need a nudge of encouragement to just go ahead and open for rp