The Chocolate Bar
Alternatively, travel south-east from the grand halls of Mockingbay by following the road along the shores of the delta and through the entirety of the Cerulean Forest. To the east of Veraci lies the virgin lands of Stirling Reserve, while to the west you'll find untouched lands all the way to Sangrian territory.
So you want to create a native Veracian? It's pretty easy! Veraci is inspired by Venice, so all you have to do is make a character that would fit right into Venetian culture. If you still need inspiration, here's a website for appropriate first and last names: https://www.s-gabriel.org/names/arval/venice14/
Veraci does not recruit players. If you wish to join, you must seek us out by posting here or contacting us in game/on the forums. Occasionally we will advertise open positions and jobs, but those postings are public and available to all. Any who wish to become a part of Veraci are welcome.
Veraci is not affiliated with any other groups. By default, the town welcomes any and all people of any race, House, affiliation, religion, age, et cetera. The primary goal of Veraci is to provide a fun, new place to RP and have events and a good place to trade.
There is no official religion and its members, residents, and guests are free to worship whomever.
The vast majority of property in Veraci will be available for sale. Once you purchase property, you must adhere to the following rules:
- Tasteful interior edits are allowed
- All exterior edits must be approved by leadership, other than changing window colors and adding tasteful chimneys, leaves, et cetera.
- No basements allowed.
- Use of your property must match its zoning (i.e. commercial, residential, mixed)
- Once you purchase property from leadership, it is yours to do with as you please (other than following the rules listed above).
- If you sell your property to another player, please notify leadership so we can track who owns what properties.
- You can rent/sublet your property to your heart's desire.
- Should you announce you are leaving the server without having made arrangements for your property, you forfeit your property and everything in it to the City.
- Should you become de-whitelisted, you forfeit your property and everything in it to the city.
- Cost-efficient: Let's face it. Storm's Landing is expensive. Many shops fail in Storm's landing because it costs too much to keep it up. Imagine paying a 1-time fee for unlimited use! Once you pay off your overhead, every rad is tax free and pure profit!
- Unique Design: Veraci's style is second to none! Sure, other cities offer big builds, and some even have canals. But we offer it all in the same place. Our builds are upscale yet affordable. Trust me, we're not gonna make any rads in this town.
- Location: Your shop or house or guild hall could be steps from spawn without all the red tape of spawn!
- Investment: The cost of quartz in these builds are more expensive than what we're selling them for. These are desireable, so why not buy a few for resale? There are no limits on the number of properties you can own, loose restrictions on what you can do with them, and many ways to turn your property into profit!
- Reinvestment: As with Tambry, leadership plans on buying materials from shops in Veraci. We can't afford to support local shops if we don't sell any builds, as we don't have any other unique sources of revenue. Also, we are out of quartz and out of rads, so we can't expand the city until we get some support.
Joining House Veraci (doesn't exist yet, will be sent invite once we have the rads to buy it):
Desired Residency Classification: (OOC, Part-time IC, Full-Time IC):
Which property do you want?:
What purpose?: (OOC Shop, IC-Shop, OOC/IC Shop, IC House, Other)
Purchased Property (NOTE, THE NUMER SYSTEM HAS CHANGED SINCE PREVIOUS THREAD)
2) Antilogy - Purchased March 23rd, 2018.
3) Hai_Paladin - Purchased March 20th, 2018.
6) Tiberione - Purchased March 28th, 2018
9) The Tottot - Purchased March 28th, 2018.
11) ShaolinPunk - Purchased March 4th, 2018.
13) Tiberione - Purchased March 28th, 2018.
15) Samwych - Granted August 1st, 2018.
16) Fronslin - Purchased March 23rd, 2018. *OWES*
17) Kamaoe - Purchased March 23rd, 2018.
18) Cukie1 - Purchased March 4th, 2018.
19) SpartanDory - Purchased April 2nd, 2018.
22) Paint - Purchased March 26th, 2018.
25) Cukie1 - Purchased March 28th, 2018.
Tiberione (Current Owner)
The Tottot (Supplies)
Balatro (Moral support, rads, supplies)
Joseph12Q (Moral support and interior design)
Lady Alec (Artwork)