Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Monsiegneur Ansel Montilyette - The Ambitious Twin

Halendar

Lord of Altera

Name:
Ansel Montilyette

Full Titles:
Monsiegneur (or "Unlanded Lord") Ansel Montilyette

Nickname/Alias:
Anse (Sounds like ants, just without the 't')

Game-of-Thrones-Azaleas-Dolls.jpg

KEY INFORMATION:

Race:
Human (Lavoyard)

Social Status:
Lowly Noble

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Height:
6' exact

Weight:
205 lbs

Date of Birth:

Date of Death:
N/A

Homeland:
Lyon

Current Home:
Nowhere

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
He has quite a bit of muscle. He is quite built due to resent circumstances.

Hair:
Short, wavy black hair.

Eyes:
They are a piercing grey.

Skin:
He has a darker skin color. A deep tan.

Identifying Marks:
His butt chin, and defined jawline.

He has some scars across his body due to his time in slavery.

Appearance:
Due to his broad shoulders and height, Ansel has a commanding presence. He "stands out in a crowd", literally.

His clothing is, at all times, perfectly fitted and clean. He himself is also always clean.

He is currently sporting a nicely trimmed full beard.

Additionally, he is a very handsome young man.

Clothing:

(This, except the crinkled bit are a finely smoothed white.)
In addition to this, he wears dark purple tights
This clothing is now muddied and torn to shreds.

Weaponry:
He has his family longsword.

Prized Possessions:
Family

Hygiene:
Impeccable. He bathes multiple times a week to stay looking, and smelling professional. He using different dental remedies to keep his teeth clean and fresh as well.

Often times he will use different fragrances on himself, in order to keep smelling proper.

Voice:
(Starting at 2:41)
(Prosper de Montfort voice, only slightly less rough.)

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Perhaps Ansel's most valuable strength, is that he is an exceptionally charismatic individual. He has a way with words, and can be persuasive... and manipulative when need be.

Ansel is also a very thrifty individual, and knows his way around money. This is due to his very logical mindset.

Additionally, he is quite intelligent (Thanks to his education, funded with what little money his family had left) and clever.

Fears:
Losing sister.

Failing his family.

Weaknesses:
Ansel's skill as a swordsman is lacking, but he has a strong desire to learn.

Ansel also loses his logically thinking mind when his family is threatened, and can become impetuous should such a time arise.

Intelligence:
Exceptional, as he and his sister were set up to succeed by their family.

Languages:
Broken Lavoyarde and Common.

Profession:
N/A

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
Some might've considered him cold (Which he very much so was), but he has become much warmer over the years. He has learned to be kinder.

His personality changes exponentially when he deals with nobility, or those he sees the need to alter his disposition for, though.

Religion or Cults:
God, and only God.

Alignment:
Lawful Neutral
(Somewhere in between)

Short Term Goals:
+Rebuild the family estate, "Château de Montilyette", as his family was forced to sell it long ago.+

+Find a way to start making money.+

Long Term Goals:
+Protect sister.+

+Rebuild his family, making the Montilyettes prosperous again.+

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place:
Château de Montilyette

Pastime:
Being with sister and family, or reading a nice book.

Food:
A fine pork roast.

Drink:
Red Wine

Color:
Purple

Animal:
Lion

Least Favourite...
Place:
Slums in cities

Pastime:
Drinking to get drunk

Food:
Gruel

Drink:
Wheat Beer

Color:
Grey
"It's so dull."

Animal:
Sheep

RELATIONS:
Loved:

Carling Montilyette: "I'm sorry I've left you for so long, Lin. I have just been terribly busy trying to rebuild the Montilyette name, saving money to rebuild our old home. I promise, I'll do my best to be there more for you and your children. I give you my word."
MelodyComplex

Trusted:

Befriended:

Liked:
Eastoft Altham: "I need you now more than ever..."
Mapboy

Regent Theodosius: "You and yours seem to have taken fine care of Carling. Thank you."
Blorbis83

Julianus: "You've done well by my sister, and for that I owe you much. I hope to get to know you better someday, brother-in-law."
Sir Arc

Novella: "You were such great company! I'm glad I ran into you at Astrakhan. I'll be sure to keep in touch with you about the estate librarian job. I might try to see you sooner though... maybe we could chat some more over another glass of red wine. You /really/ were great company."
Angel

Intrigued by:
Jerr'co: "You have quite the eye for fashion my Earthspawn friend! I never thought one from such a savage race could be so interested in the fineries of my culture. I find you quite amusing, so I suppose I won't mind seeing you again."
The Tottot

Titania: "You are no different from when I left. That is a good thing! Hahaha!"
Old-Seadog

Neutral:
Gregor Beledrent: "I have not seen you in so long. We had our dealings in the past, and I realize now that I was too controlling over my sister. I am glad she didn't take a liking to you, as she's made quite a life for herself marrying another. However, if I have the chance to see you again... I would apologize for my actions."
CyberChaosV2

Solomon Tekton: "It is... unfortunate, what happened between us. However, I could not let such a dishonorable act upon my sister go unpunished. I don't hold any special hatred for you. I was simply doing what needed to be done."
Bob_the_BuilderPet

Lady Tania: "I wonder what you are up to child. It would be good to see you again."
StarWillow2000

Violet: "You seem too happy with life for a commoner. Even still, you are harmless, so I suppose it matters not. I do appreciate you making soup for Lin though."

Unsure of:
Most Any Commoner: "I thought you all were useless, pathetic beings. However, many of your kind have been... pleasant. I question my disdain for your kind, and am beginning to think it's misplaced."

Wary of:

Afraid of:

Disliked:

Hated:

BACKSTORY:
WIP

INSPIRATIONS:
The Montilyette family from Dragon Age Inquisition.

My in-game name is: Jrk17

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Current State:
After being MIA, so to speak, for about five years he has returned to his sister a sickly man. His left hand/arm is afflicted with gangrene that has been untreated for a couple months.

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
A few relations added.

Had one hell of an opening night with this character! I can't wait to play him again!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Ooh Theo may butt heads with this guy on his view on commoners. Excited to get a chance to RP with him ^-^