Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

PokéWatch Moochick - Wedlocke

Moochick

The Very Best, That No One Ever Was
( Joining this train. Am I cool yet guys? This one is with a twist for it will be a Wedlock rather than a Nuzlocke for some extra challenge. I will not be using the exp share because it makes the game horribly unbalanced. Rules are Here )

Version: X

-Trainer Info-
IDno. 07585
Name: Daddy
Current Money: $438541
POKeDEX: 197
Time: 23:40 (been leaving it idle a lot)

~Badges~
Bug Badge
Cliff Badge
Rumble Badge
Plant Badge
Voltage Badge
Fairy Badge

+TEAM+

Name: Ced @Ced
Species: Chesnaught
Marital Status: Married to Noi
Nature: Gentle (+SpDef -Def)
Ability: Overgrow
Level: 44
Moveset:
-
Power-Up Punch
- Bite
- Seed Bomb
- Poison Jab
Description: He was never the same after he lost his whip. He looks longingly at Baron as Baron proceeds to Power Whip his way to victory.

Name: Noi
Species: Sigilyph
Marital Status: Married to Ced
Nature: Calm (+SpDef -Atk)
Ability: Wonder Skin
Moveset:
-
Dazzling Gleam
- Fly
- Air Slash
- Psychic
Description: So far Noi has shown to bean amazing replacement for Cherry, fulfilling a role of special attacker that she couldn't. She almost single handedly took out the third gym despite the huge level gap. Only had trouble with a Hariyama that knew knock off.

Name: Baron @Baron
Species: Ferrothorn
Marital Status: Married to Forest
Nature: Modest
Ability: Iron Barbs
Moveset:
-
Curse
- Metal Claw
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
Description: Le tank. This guy will take anything you throw at him and laugh at it. Much to Ced's dismay, after evolving Baron received the whip of power as he now is the one that whips his enemies into shape.

Name: ForestRose @ForestRose
Species: Azumarill
Marital Status: Married to Baron
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Huge Power
Moveset:
-
Power-Up Punch
- Strength
- Surf
- Return
Description: She came in like a wrecking ball, 'nuf said.

Name: Som @Somnastra
Species: Florges
Marital Status: Married to Michcat
Nature: Careful (+SpDef -SpAtk)
Ability: Flower Veil
Level: 45
Moveset:
-
Nature Power
- Petal Blizzard
- Dazzling Gleam
- Wish
Description: Despite her single status before she was still a power house with her Fairy Wind, and now that she has a partner in Michcat she is relied upon more than ever in the battles to come.

Name: Michcat @Michcat
Species: Charizard
Marital Status: Married to Som
Nature: Hasty (+Speed -Def)
Ability: Blaze
Level: 45
Moveset:
-
Slash
- Fire Fang
- Flame Burst
- Wing Attack
Description: DRAAAAAAAGON RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE.

PC:
Jstar the Gulpin @Jstar
Depressed the Oddish @Depressed_Monkey
Deash the Snorlax @Deash12
Blarg the Meditite @blargtheawesome
Naelwyn the Mienfoo @Naelwyn
Sally the Kangaskhan @SallyPirate
Kirby the Amaura @Kirbyyirby
Polo the Hariyama @MRPolo13
Legion the Lucario @Legion

Ghostie the Lapras @The Living Ghost
Spear the Dugtrio @Spear

Never Forget Those Who Died:
Bettemus the Bunnelby @bettemus99
Cherry the Fletchinder @Faelin
Itzzaboy the Vivillion @Itzzaboy

Last edited:

Moochick

The Journey Begins...

- The birds are attacking! I’m having that dream again!

- Why is Mom calling me Daddy? Why are you forcing me to socialize?

- I walk out the door and am immediately greeted by two ladies, just an average day for Papa… Wait… the one is blue is a guy named Calem?! And the little one is called Shauna… I’m getting the weirdest vibes from that one…

- The professor has a task for five kids… but he lives three towns over… why us? How did he even know I was coming here?

- Wee jump on the Rhyhorn! … He is having none of it today and decides to sleep.

- Hi Tierno and hi other person I have trouble determining gender.

- Call me Big D.

- Ced the Chespin joins the party!

- Got the Pokedex, yay child labor!

- Ced doesn’t like frogs apparently as he one shot Shauna’s Fraokie with a whip.

- Mom noticed my balls and then proceeded to kick me out of the house.

- Rhyhorn decided to wake up and greet me. Sorry you had your chance, later.

- A Wild Pidgey! Yes! Oh it’s male so I’m not allowed to catch it.

- Cherry the Fletchling caught and proceeded to be married to Ced.

- Cherry vs. Youngster Austin’s Zigzagoon! It used tail whip but thanks to Cherry’s Big Pecks he defense will not be lowered!

- Cherry finishes it off, grows to level 6 and learns the vastly-inferior-to-Tackle Quick Attack!

- Enter Santalune Forest, Shauna decides that she wants to stare at my butt and be my heals machine.

- Itzzaboy the Scatterbug, single Bug male in search of love. ( Really wanted a Pikachu L )

- Shauna makes it easy to grind Itzzaboy on the local wildlife.

- After arduous grinding on local Weedle, Itzzaboy reached level 6 and learned Stun Spore.

- Youngster Joey-senpai appears, its Scatterbug vs Itzzabug, Itzzabug takes it out with ease, but oh no, am enemy Fletchling appears and Itzzabug has no partner to switch out with! Itzzaboy barely manages to take it out with 2 hp!

- Calem keeps giving me his balls.

- Lass Anna wants to battle! Ced beats her Pikachu with his whip earning him level 8 along with the new move Rollout!

- Shauna keeps whining about not catching a Pikachu, well boohoo! I’m forced to be stuck with an Itzzabug!

- After leaving the forest and beating preschoolers for their milk money, Bettemus the Bunnelby joined the team and married Itzzaboy!

- Mugged Roller Skater Rinka for her skates.

- After a ridiculous battle with Lass Rita’s Litleo, Bettemus grew to level 7 and learned Quick Attack and Cherry grew to level 10 and learned Peck. The gym destroyer is ready, but must explore the rest first.

- Funny that Bettemus mentioned Marill because Forest Rose the Azurill joins the team and is currently looking for her soul mate.

- After tackling a Flopping Goldeen to death, Itzzaboy evolved into a Sewpa and learning Protect in the process.

- Bettemus died from Rising Star Loic’s Riolu using Counter. Cheap shot, but Itzzabug came in an avenged his wife!

- After a short grieving over his wife, Itzzaboy has married Forest Rose.

- Santalune Gym, prepare your anus for Cherry’s Big Pecks

- After crushing Youngster Zachary’s Sewpa under his round exterior, Ced grew to level 11 and learned Bite.

- Battle of the century against Leader Viola! Cherry two shots her Surskit with peck and then the ultimate showdown against her Vivillion. It was actually hard fought but Cherry managed to pull through with 2 hp left.

- Bug Badge get! As well as TM Infestation which will be shoved into Itzzabug when he evolves.

- Now for the long road to get the second badge.

Last edited:

Moochick

The Long Road to the second Gym...

- After beating her sister, the lady by the exit to the town rewards me with passage and an Exp. Share. I immediately turn the thing off because it is over powered.

- After a stroll through the flowers, Som the Flabebe joins the party in search of her soul mate.

- After beating Poke-Fan Gabe’s Pikachu, Itzzaboy grew to level 12 making him evolve into a pretty snow patterned Vivillion and learned Struggle Bug!

- After beating Gabe’s Pichu, Som grew to level 10 and learned Lucky Chant… yay so useful.

- The Sino and Dexio combo greet me and at the end of the route and tell me how awesome Fairy types are even though I already have two of them on my team. “This turned the entire type-matchup system on its head!” You don’t say…

- Got TM Return from Dexio and immediately taught Return to Forest… It begins.

- Hello Lumiose City, the city of lights… in the middle of a power outage…

- Now to… Whew did it suddenly get hot in here all of the sudden? Oh hello there Professor Sycamore… Looking quite… suave today.

- Oh baby now we fight, let’s show him the doom that Forest can dish out. His Bulbasaur tries to whip her into shape but she’s round and she likes it, beating it in two hits with Return.

- Let’s show Itzzabug a little love in the spotlight vs his Squirtle. Struggling is futile when Itzzabug struggles harder with his bugs, taking out his Squirtle with minimal damage to himself.

- Oh no, he’s bringing on the heat with his Charmander, have to switch out with Itzza’s wife for this one. Well bubble is useless against Charmander and is easily out damaged by Forest’s STAB Return even with two Growls in effect taking it out.

- “You’re too much for me.” Oh you aren’t the first person to say that to me. *winks*

- Now to choose a second starter and Som’s true love! Well water types are extremely easy to get, and my starter is a grass type who I don’t plan on having die anytime soon, so… a reference to her starter in her Pokewatch, Welcome to the team Michcat the Charmander! Who proceeds to be married to Som.

- Also got the Mega Charazardite X

- On my way out, oh hello there… it just suddenly got hot again. Hello totally-not-the-villan Lysandre.

- After wrecking Gardener Grover’s Corphish, Forest grew to level 13 and learned Bubblebeam.

- Was kicked out of the Lumoise Clothing store for not being stylish enough… doesn’t that defeat the point? I want that trench coat + fedora combo though L

- Met not-the-Champion Diantha talking to not-the-villan Lysandre

- Tierno calls telling me that Route 5 has wild Pokemon. You don’t say?

- Random older man goes up to me and yells “It’s bonding time!” as the screen fades to black.

- A random Lucario checks my body out, and the third gym leader just skates on grass… k.

- Jstar the Gulpin gets thrown in a box with no effort whatsoever by Quick Ball.

- After a battle with Twins Faith & Joy, Ced grew to level 15 learning Leech Seed, and Cherry grew to level 16, learning Flail

- Tierno’s Corphish is no match against Ced and his whip.

- After whipping Skater Lexi’s Skiddo, Ced gew to level 16 and evolved into a Quilladin, getting even rounder than he was before.

- After showing her Big Pecks to Rising Star Ashten’s Oddish, Cherry leveled up to 17 and evolved into a Fletchinder, sadly this means she no longer has Big Pecks but instead got a smoking hot Flame Body.

- After beating the shorts off Youngster Keita’s Pansage, Michcat grew to level 16, learned Dragon Rage, and evolved into a Charmeleon!

- Enter, Camphrier Town. They know nothing about mega Evolution because they are backwater hicks.

- After holding his Furfrou hostage, got the Pokeflute from the palace owner.

- Depressed the Oddish gets thrown into a box and Itzzabug grows to level 18 learning Psybeam.

- After a couples double battle against two Furfrou, the Som/Michcat combo both grew to level 19, Som then evolved into a Floette.

- Used the Pokeflute to interrupt a Snorlax’s nice nap, welcome to the box Deash!

- Lots of people were mugged at the Battle Chateau, much experience and money gained.

- Was disappointed to enter the Zubat Roost and find a Meditite, To the box with you Blarg!

- Walk outside of the cave and am immediately greeted by a Mienfoo, Box Naelwyn!

- Got the TM Rock Smash and taught it to Michcat. Mich Smash!

- Got TM Nature Power and taught it to Som

- Why do I have to go all the way to a cave to fetch your assistant when you already said that you are of no use to me?

- Ride the Rhyhorn, this is what you are missing out on sleeping one back home. >:I

- Failed to catch a Hippopotas.

- After going into the gem cave, I was approached in a dark corner by a Kangaskhan, Forest luckily just almost kill it in one Return. Welcome to the box Sally!

- From that battle Forest grew to level 21 and evolved into a Marill!

- Oh looks it’s the people who think they dress fancy villan group… wait wasn’t that team Galactic’s schtick?

- After beating a grunt’s Elektrike, Forest grew to level 22 and evolved into an Azumarill, now everything dies.

- Saved the assistant and took the sail fossil because :heart: Little Foot.

- Revived the fossil, welcome to the box Kirby!

- Went to the aquarium because forced to in order to get to the second gym, where a man staring at a Magikarp gave me his Old Rod…

- Random lady gives me the item finder… Whelp, time to waste 10 minutes of my life looking for everything on the beach (I know that they respawn daily…). Also goodbye to roller-skates because I’m going to have these babies out at all times.

- Heading to the gym Leader where he starts to gloat about how he won the bicycle race, I don’t even have a bike, how was I going to even try to race in the bicycle race? He gives us HM Strength.

- Taught Rock Smash to Forest and Ced since this is a rock gym.

- Made it to the gym leader

- Ced, you beautiful beautiful round thing you. Didn’t one shot with Rock Smash against the gym leader’s Amaura and had to take a STAB super effect Take Down, and lived, while the Amaura killed itself.

- Well I can’t switch to Cherry because she will die in one hit to any rock move, so Ced is staying in… in red health.

- Potion spam scumming inbound against Grant’s Tyrunt until eventually took the thing out with Rock Smash.

- Second Badge get along with TM Rock Tomb!

- Now the third gym should not be too long for another update…

Last edited:

Moochick

Rock and Rolls...

- Leave gym, get the Bike. That quiz was the hardest quiz ever and totally could not be answered by just looking at the background. Yellow one please!

- Go north of the city and wild perkermern appeared.

- A friend was looking over my shoulder while catching this and told me to name it after her, so welcome to the box Noi the Sigilyph!

- Arrived at Geosenge Town to chase after the Team Galactic rip-offs.

- Oh look the Lucario came to check me out again, this time Cherry sets it and its partner aflame easily taken them out.

- Caught Polo the Hariyama! (What’s with all the fighting types lately?)

- Into the Mirror Cave, where trainers just stare at walls to see you.

- A Ferrorseed falls from the roof of the cave. Welcome to the box Baron!

- Then suddenly a double battle from the Honeymooners! Go Cherry and Ced. Cherry gets their Vespiqueen to half health when suddenly… Power Gem?! Really? Why does a bug know Power Gem? Well Cherry died. Many tears. Ced got revenge.

- Withdrew Noi from the box to marry Ced and fill the flying type hole on the team that Cherry used to fill, as well as the hole in Ced’s heart.

- Weeee now to finally learn about Mega Evolution!

- Now for the first real rival battle against Calem to fight for the old man’s love, I mean his ring…

- Noi takes out his Meowstic despite the 7 level difference in their favor. She had to tag out with Ced when his Absol appeared, due to it being a dark type and the only moves she knew being Psychic. Ced “Absol”utely destroyed him. Then Noi vs their Braxien. Noi’s random number generator move, Psywave, smiled upon us as we took it out in three hits.

- Now to take on the Gym Leader in order to get the ring.

- Noi takes out a large majority of the Fighting pokemon in the gym, other than a Hariyama that knew knock out, but Ced took care of it easily enough.

- Vs the Gym Leader Korrina! Noi has no trouble taking out her Mienfoo, but had to switch out with Ced when her Machoke was shown to have Rock Tomb. Ced took it out with little difficulty and Noi destroyed her Hawlucha. *rips off the bird’s face in victory* … That’s what you do when you win against a luchadore right?

- Rumble Badge get! As well as TM Power-Up Punch which was proceeded to be taught to Ced.

Last edited:

Moochick

Betrayal and Noi’s Proving

- Went to the tower to get my new fashionable Mega Ring.

- Got TM Poison Jab in the Pokemon Center, and TM Low Sweep in the tower.

- Korrina’s Lucario betrays her for someone with a nicer butt, I don’t blame him.

- Mega Lucario on Mega Lucario action, narturally, my Lucario wins.

- Welcome to the box Legion… where you will most likely never come out at this rate.

- Leave the city to Route 12 which is supposedly the longest route. Immediately greeted by a man who wants to give away his one true savior. K… welcome to the box Ghostie the Lapras.

- Got a Shiney Stone and immediately used it to evolve Som into a Florges.

- Well that route wasn’t long at all. Already reached the town. Calem then immediately tells me he wants his butt handed to him again in front of the gym.

- Did it suddenly get hot in here again? Oh… hello Professor. *bats eyes* (In case you haven’t noticed, I am totally gay for Sycamore and Lysandre, and totally ship them, just sayin)

- Ladida, this Calem battle was an exact replica of this first except this time Noi was nowhere close to breaking a sweat.

- Wasn’t it nice for them to put a fight and a grass gym next to each other right when I needed to train a flying type?

- Well this gym was just ridiculously easy. Along the way both Ced and Michcat grew to level 36 and evolved into Chesnaught and Charizard respectively.

- Gym Leader Ramos was no different as Noi took out all three of his pokemon with no difficulty whatsoever.

- Plant Badge get! Along with TM Grass Knot… because that was a victory, not a slaughter right? Who cares, weeee slide!

Last edited:

Moochick

Power On, Swag On

- Now to leave the city!

- Suddenly I get s phone call… from *spits drink out* Oh, hello Lysandre. How did you get this number? *plays with hair*

- And the lab assistants greet me again and tell be absolutely nothing useful. “The power in Lumoise City is out!” We knew that from almost the star of the game… Obviously I have to do something about it as everyone else can only stay in one place for extended periods of time.

- Welcome to the box Spear the Dugtrio!

- Weeee I found a card on the ground and somehow I know exactly what it’s too!

- Oh look who just announce what the card was too Mr. Team Flare grunt. Should really get more reliable grunts.

- “Bottled water usually sells for 200… but for you 300.” … You’re lucky that I need you to turn the lights on.

- Well I decided to give a rest for a while and let Itzzabug (die) Take the spotlight… in the end his newly learned Bug Buzz was wrecking everything and the day was saved. (foiled again)

- The two mysterious masked people who are totally not just the lab assistants wearing masks and scarves came in too late and gave me full restores.

- “Bottled water usually sells for 200… but for you, 100.” It better be. I’m thirsty.

- On my way to Lumoise City when suddenly a giant homeless man starts talking about a flower pokemon. *shoves Som behind self* No such thing here.

- Shauna is obviously stalking me as she suddenly runs up behind me and tells me how awesome I am for clearing the place.

- After buying 150 Quick Balls one at a time I was seen as stylish enough to enter the clothing store. However it is way too expensive for now… then again buying 150 quick balls didn’t help.

- Ooo a “Who’s that Pokemon?” quiz? Wel I should get them all wrong to maximize the experience I get.

- Som and Michcat just completely wrecked this gym. Som being a special tank that can also dish out damage against a gym with mostly special attackers. Michcat being part dragon when she mega evolves makes their electric attacks useless.

- Clemont’s Emolga died from one Flame Burst from Michcat. His Magneton was another annoying story. Since it had sturdy it would survive with one hit and then Clemont would heal it with a hyper potion to full. So that took a tedious amount of time. But finally, Som vs his Heliolisk was no contest as Som mopped the floor with the dinosaur.

- Volt Badge get, yadiyada. TM Thunderbolt get! Which apparently according to Bonnie, since it had 100 accuracy it will never miss… Moving on then.

Last edited: