Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
I've put in so many hours into Warband I can't help but be excited.

In this video you can see many updates to the map, cities, huds, and interactions between Lords.

And here you can see how they've updated sieges :)

I used to be apart of a warband clan and I cannot wait to see old faces and new ones when this game releases. Let me know what you guys think and I'll go ahead and post new videos or discussions as Taleworlds let it out to the public.

My hype can't be hidden.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I'll probably not even be able to run the game on this computer, so I guess I'll go back to modding the game while watching YouTubers play the game instead.

Backstay

Lord of Altera

Just watched the siege battle video as well, looks absolutely amazing.

Last edited:

Backstay

Lord of Altera
I don’t know if anyone here is still interested, but the game just got a release date for early access - March 2020. Closed beta sign-ups have also opened at https://beta.taleworlds.com/

On a side note, I’ve been in the closed beta since day one, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask. The closed beta has only involved multiplayer though, so we haven’t tried singleplayer.