Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
cooltext174291647808079.png
---
2014-12-08_19.14.50.png
Town Name: Aeroch Nor
Lord and Lady: Kharn and Asirel Sicarus,
Current Wealth: Wealthy
Plots: 600 Plots and Growing.

DynaMap of Aeroch Nor

CurrentAeroch2.jpg

How to Get there:
Take the Dockmaster to Aeroch Nor.
X: 14172
Y: 65
Z: 1221

Population:
Owners:
WarWolf_1
Reisdents: Tanjya_Aclinta, Arwstuv,

Manor Owners: WarWolf_1 & Tanjya_Aclinta,

Introduction:
The ship you boarded has managed to navigate its voyage through the Northern Seas, up into the snowstorms and icebergs.
The long journey has brought you to the Mountain-Islands that are the foundations of Aeroch Nor. Upon arriving closer you see there is evidently no way up to the town other than the grand staircase.
As you grow closer, the looming shadow of The Stormbringer, resting on the cliff above you begins to move over you.
The ship docks, ropes are tied..
You step upon the pier..
Welcome to Aeroch Nor..

2014-12-08_19.09.23.png

Quick Description:
Aeroch Nor, The city in the Northern Sea, among the Mountain-Islands. Welcoming to most people, It is home to many houses, shops, market stalls. It is also home to the last resting place of The Stormbringer.

(Though not the arrival point, the 'Lower District' contains the "Assassin's Guild Of Altera" which is currently off limits to non-guild members.)
2014-12-08_19.31.38.png

Background Lore:
Aeroch Nor, an ancient city by the current worlds' standards. In a world long past, Aeroch Nor was vastly different, built around a lone mountain deep in the heart of a dense jungle. Unbeknownst to most, it was there that it gained it's Dwarven origins. Once territory of the House of Yearnen, the city was founded by a Dwarf of the name Durguer. It was in these early days that the man known as Kharn Sicarus would become unusual friends with the Dwarven House and Durguer himself. Time passed and Kharn eventually gained a position within the cities infrastructure due to his continuous assistance in the expansion of the land. When Durgeur's passing came, he left the town to Kharn, from this point onward he carried it on in his legacy, striving to help it grow even greater.
---
The city grew large in both territory and population, but then at it's peak, Queen Grief struck and brought down another of her Exodus. This was not the first Exodus that Kharn had been through and in knowledge of this knew they must make preparations to depart this world. Families gathered their most prized belongings and stowed away deep within the bowels of the great airship, before it's departure to the new world, it had one, final act to make. Flying head first into the fray as Altera's gathered armies fought with Queen Grief's forces and the Nether Titan itself, it gave it's life in slaying the titan and protecting the armies from arrow fire as they moved to new ground. With this act committed the ship had one final destination, the new world.
---
Having survived through the most recent Exodus and the airships final confrontation, the city would survive, riding upon the back of the Stormbringer it came to settle upon the Northern Stacks, a place that a new and safe bastion could be founded. There the Stormbringer came to crash land, and the survivors from the old began anew. Houses can be rebuilt, crops replanted and the name Aeroch Nor can carry on.

*All In-Game RP Events That Happened*

Exports:
The prevailing export will be a large quantity of 'Arctic Fish' and Whale-based products. Most likely Oils, Blubber and Narwhal Horns. Aside from the animal produce a surprising amount of Stone mined from within the Sea Stacks themselves would be exported for refinement alongside any Volcanic Metals and Minerals that would have been formed when the stacks themselves were first geologically formed. The most valuable commodity that Aeroch Nor ships out in industrial capacity would be Ice, Packed Ice and Ice Cubes for your Cocktails. Due to the difficult nature of producing Ice in anywhere aside from the frozen North and South Poles and the equally difficult method of storing it for long term use, Aeroch is up there as one of the largest suppliers to Altera's ice demand.

Imports:

Aeroch Nor's primary imports are hailed from the Hawklight-Blackstone farms and forests. Supplementing food that cannot be supplied by a pure fish diet alongside Lumber for construction projects and Tinder and Coal for keeping the hearths warm. In exchanging for the export of the aforementioned Stones and Metals from within the Sea Stacks, in return a share of the refined products are sent back North for further projects.

--
Buildings:
Arrival Point:

The Great Gates
Main Docks
The Guild (Seperate docks from Dockmaster arrival.)
--

Central Stack - [ToBeNamed]:
Stormbringer Town Hall
Postal Office

30 Market Stands
--
Northern Stack [ToBeNamed]:
The Mausoleum
--
Southern Stack - [ToBeNamed]:
Frostbite Tavern
Housing District Guardhouse
25 Houses (X Occupied)
2 Manors (2 Occupied)
Asirel's Seamstress Shop
The Bakery

The Sealed Temple

--
Eastern Stack - [ToBeNamed]:
--
Western Stack - [ToBeNamed]:
The Farms
--
Southernmost Stack - Broken Spire Point:
The Lighthouse
The Lighthouse Keeper's House

Laws of the Land
[To Be Written]

Projects:

The Underground
Farm Enlargement
Connecting Bridges
Fortress

Pictures:
- One of the Great Gates of Aeroch Nor -

2016-03-31_15.50.52.png

- Reaching the top of the Grand Staircase -
2014-08-16_20.25.03.png

- The Stormbringer -
2014-12-08_19.09.11.png

- The Housing District -

2016-07-18_19.49.09.png

- The Iroquois -
2016-07-17_14.51.54.png
Application
In Game Name :
RP Name :
Reason for joining :
Race :
House :
What can you contribute to the town? :
Job: (Please Check Job List)

Jobs:
[To Be Updated, Ignore All of the Following.]

Blacksmith:
Being a mountain town, we will almost always need a blacksmith. If we do not have a vacant blacksmith, Dav'id or Reltimus will be more than happy to offer to help you build one.

Stone Mason:
Yet again, we are a mountain town and will always need a mason. Also because we use A LOT of stone in our construction.

Miner:
Someone to help with supplies for the two above.

Forge Master:
Basically a miner, stone mason and blacksmith all rolled into one. People with these jobs may have a lot of demand for goods, but the rewards are worth it.

Builder:
We want builders. That's it, we just need builders who can master the Aeroch Nor building style. Given evidence, we will most likely hire a good builder on the spot. Typical building jobs will be to construct houses, workshops, roads or to upgrade certain buildings.

Farmer:
Seeing as we wish to be more of a self reliant city-state, we will need farmers to keep our needs satisfied. A farmer may also double as a baker.

Trader:
We will always appreciate a way to make income. Traders may also be given a shop if they are good enough.

Town guard/solider:
Pretty self explanatory. We don't want to be a bunch of weak workers and traders.

Recruiter:
Someone who basically recruits people to Aeroch. Please do it in a sense that wouldn't be spam. If you take this job, please take notice of what jobs we need. Also, please assure that you recruit quality citizens.

Diplomat:
Someone who handle relations with other cities and trade routes.

Politician:
Someone who handles politics in the city. This covers problems in the city and out of it. Politicians and diplomats will be offered a seat in the town hall if they join.

Notice: We might accept other jobs if you persuade us that it would benefit us.
You will possibly get paid based on your activity and quality of work. But the amount will have to be discussed.

Last edited:

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
2016-01-08_16.52.09.png

Town Name:
Aeroch Rimtar
Leader: Officially: Erik Stoneshield (BoredBritishGuy), (Regionally: Kharn Sicarus (WarWolf_1))
Current Wealth: Dwarven Gold!
Plots: *Part of Aeroch Nor*

DynaMap of Aeroch Rimtar

Aeroch Rimtar.JPG

How to Get there:
Take the end ship at the docks to port to Aeroch Rimtar.
X: 14644
Y: 65
Z: 1177

Population:
Owners: (WarWolf_1) BoredBritishGuy
Reisdents: SirLiam1124, Tanjya_Aclinta, NinjoNick, PirateP00f, AnotherCupOfTea, Jasper151627237

Introduction:
The ship you boarded has managed to navigate its voyage through the Northern Seas, up into the snowstorms and icebergs.
The long journey has brought you to the Mountain-Islands that are the foundations of Aeroch Nor, but your journey does not end there.

Upon landing on the pier you head along the docks to the small ship at the end, stepping aboard your next voyage begins.
A short time later you come upon your true destination.

The ship docks, ropes are tied..
You step off..
Welcome to Aeroch Rimtar..

2016-01-08_16.52.48.png

Quick Description:
Aeroch Rimtar, The Dwarven city in the Northern Sea, east of Aeroch Nor. Built withing the Mountain-Islands. Welcoming to the Dwarves, it's hollow is home to houses, forges and farms.

Buildings:
Entry:

Main Docks
The Elevator
--
Central Stack:
The Hollow
The Houses
The Great Anvil of Aeroch Rimtar
The Dwarven Farms

--

Projects:
--

Application
In Game Name :
RP Name :
Reason for joining :
Race :
House :
What can you contribute to the town? :
Job: (Please Check Job List)

Pictures:
- The Hall of Past Kings -

2016-01-08_16.53.23.png

- Descending down to the Hollow -
2016-01-08_16.53.53.png

- The Great Anvil of Aeroch Rimtar -
2016-01-08_16.54.56.png

- The Hollow -
2016-01-08_16.53.59.png

- One of the Dwarven Farms -
2016-01-08_16.56.36.png

Jobs:
[To Be Updated]

Last edited:

Erlewis

Lord of Altera
Actually, I have found a new place to stay. Sorry, I will not be moving in any time soon... :p

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
By the way, just for anyone reading this... If you have problems, please contact me or Louis, we'll pass it onto Kharn for you :3

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
Hey I just want to post my app on the forums as well
In game name: thatguy090
Rp name: Crayton
Reason for joining: I like a city set in stone. My character needs a place to practice his craft. (And all the reasons I told you in game).
Race : Human (very human like, but very warped)
House: none as of yet (am willing to join one)
Contribute: I am no stranger to large builds such as large walls and buildings, so I can help either build or make the stone for building, so really a lot of things. (I can also make armor and weapons for townmembers for whatever reason)
Job: my character is primarily a smith( but am willing to be a mason (stone maker), warrior, or miner.)

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Well, that was a cool application! I don't have the power to add you, but on my side I'd say accepted. Best wait for Kharn to respond though.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Hey I just want to post my app on the forums as well
In game name: thatguy090
Rp name: Crayton
Reason for joining: I like a city set in stone. My character needs a place to practice his craft. (And all the reasons I told you in game).
Race : Morea (very human like, but not human per say)
House: none as of yet (am willing to join one)
Contribute: I am no stranger to large builds such as large walls and buildings, so I can help either build or make the stone for building, so really a lot of things. (I can also make armor and weapons for townmembers for whatever reason)
Job: my character is primarily a smith( but am willing to be a mason (stone maker), warrior, or miner.)
Hmmm... Yup Accepted, I practically already did In-Game, So yeah, I will sort your house out soon.

In Game Name : sonicar364
RP Name : Sonallius Asselin.
Reason for joining : I'm somewhat new around, so I decided to look for a place to stay as recommended. I'd also like a place I can RP further in, instead of just hanging by the Laughing Lamb all the time.
Race : Human.
House : None yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I wish to become a Swordsman(My character, better said), but I lack practice, in the future, I could work as a guard of some sort. Also, since I have not much use for radiants, the ones I have left-over could go into the Town's bank.
Job: Stated above. I could also work as a Miner, though.
And accepted, but if miner is ok for the moment, I think we have about 3 or 4 Blacksmiths now. They seem to be quite popular... But Anyway, back to the point. Accepted, speak to me In-Game when you can.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Kharn, I've realized just how much we need builders. When it comes down to it, the only people who build are me, you and Reltimus. We best search for some more soon, mainly because we have no way of predicting a builders block, and the more builders we have the less serious that would be.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Also, we need to talk more on this thread. Let me start by asking if Angry is aloud to build that embassy?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
If he can pick a spot. Sure.

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
Sweet! Also, may I suggest that we add some more lore to Aeroch? The jungle was only meant to be the start ;)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend

Olivasterson

Villager
In Game Name : Olivasterson
RP Name : Othis Stoneborn
Reason for joining :
Seeing as my character's a dwarf, I thought it would be most feasible to join a dwarven style city. Aeroch Nor's pretty ideal. Plus a little RPing with Goldengem brought me to it.
Race : Stoneborn Dwarf
House : None of yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : I consider myself really well organized, and it rubs off onto my minecraft playstyle. In other words, I'm good at making things neat and logical. I'm also comfortable with straightforward tasks, such as finishing project tasks (like a wall segment, so pretty much grunt work hehe). I've played since alpha on pvp servers, so my skill in fighting is pretty developed.
Job: Forgemaster. New builds are not my strongest point, but collecting and arranging for others is my speciality.
ye

Goldengem25

The Kingdom Crusher
From my end I would say accepted, but Kharn has the power. Also, I probably mentioned this before, but it takes a bit of RP experiance as a miner/mason/blacksmith to become a Forgemaster. However, talking to Crayton (ThatGuy090) would accelerate you on your path to becoming a Forgemaster.

Also, finishing off projects sounds like a really good skill. Does that include decoration?