Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In other news.
I finally got around to updating Aeroch Nor's Thread! :D
It's been needing these updates for a while. xD
Hope y'all like the pretty new pictures. :p

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Those pictures! It's so inviting! The town looks so warm and cosy, irregardless of it's icy setting! This pleases me greatly. :)
Good job! If only Katie had a reason to go!

Nord

Villager
*Is still sad The Stormbringer no longer flies.*
One day it shall rise again!

Anyway- to the application at hand-

Yeah, sure :D I have no problem with new members, we actually have some houses now for you to live in. :p If I can find you in game I can set you up with one, and you may have seen that Kentsham, who posted above you, requires building help. Perhaps you could assist?
Hello, thank you for the acceptance, and yes i may be able to assist, but first I'll need to get acquainted with the building style.

Lady Red

Villager
In Game Name : redthornrose
RP Name : Red
Reason for joining : I would like to join an up and coming town that has a lot of potential.
Race :
Forrest Elf
House : none yet
What can you contribute to the town? : I am a very hard worker and dedicated to what i do, I do not like to leave things half finished. You could say I am a bit ocd by the way I like to keep everything organized and running smoothly.
Job: I would prefer a diplomat, but could also be a farmer. One job that I think would be good is an achiever. Like to keep the day to day totals kept organized and could tell how the city is growing, which i think would be an awesome job.

Last edited:

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
It's getting to be that time of year where I plan to buckle down and get another large project finished. More specifically a large part of a giant project. I have also come to terms with the fact that I have bitten off more than i can chew and think I need some help. I am looking for someone from the town that can build homes and shops and can stick to our stone-esk style. I will be happy to provide all the needed building materials to those willing to help as well as providing access to some of the more secret parts of the build. If you have any questions please message me and I can into more detail from there. If you are interested in seeing what is currently finished feel free to explore the site. The main entrance is by the docks.

P.S. If anyone is interested in maintaining one of the shops please let me know and we can go over specifics of what you would like to see inside.

Raykaystar

Lord of Altera
Game Name : Raykaystar
RP Name : Wynnter Truewolf
Reason for joining : my character needs a good settle ment to live in. I thought this town suited my character best!
Race : Elf
House : ?
What can you contribute to the town? : my character can do basic farming but would love to be a guard.
Job: guard or farmer

Last edited:

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
[Shameless Self Bump Update]
Added one new picture at the top of the pictures section..

I like it. :c
I want to show it off. :c
That's all.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
And- an Update on the Second post for Aeroch Rimtar. :)

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
In Game Name : One of my alts, probably _Centurion
RP Name : Ulrik Stoneborn
Reason for joining : dwarf
Race : dwarf
House : dwarf
What can you contribute to the town? : dwarf rp
Job: nyet, there are no jobs

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
In Game Name : One of my alts, probably _Centurion
RP Name : Ulrik Stoneborn
Reason for joining : dwarf
Race : dwarf
House : dwarf
What can you contribute to the town? : dwarf rp
Job: nyet, there are no jobs
I guess you are accepted mate :D Find us IC and we can do some RP!