Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
In Game Name : Jibles521
RP Name : Arthon
Reason for joining : This town in my opinion looks like a great place to live. I always liked the idea of mountain towns. I also like the fact there are so many residents, it means more chance for RP
Race : Dark elf
House : Non
What can you contribute to the town? : I will contribute to the town in any way that is needed, for example if you need food or minerals or anything I can go and collect it.
Job: I don't mind tasks that take a lot of time and are repetitive such as mining or cutting wood so any of that would be fine
You'll be accepted.
But we've moved over to the new world and there is basically no town since only a small amount got copied.
Things will take a while to rebuild.

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
So I'm currently in the process of doing a very large build for the new town. My biggest problem is that it requires a lot of stone to be cleared. If anyone is willing to help by donating diamonds it would be greatly appreciated.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Oh and we now have a dockmaster so people can get here easily :)

thatguy090

Lord of Altera
also now that ive seen the site of areoch in the new world ive prepared this for those of you who know crayton... :p

*steping off of the ship with a heavy woolen jacket wraped tight around him Crayton surveys what he thinks is a nightmare*
the cold snow falls around him bluring his vision as he fumbles around on the cold dock. He trips as he finds the bottom of the stairs after spotting the only spot on the cold island with any warmth, and mutters an obscure curse as he asends the steps. after expecting to arive to the gentle cool-warmth of the jungle mountain he was so familiar with, a relevation dawns on him as he sees the ruins of the stormbringer. {this really is areoch.... and not some resting place for the crew}. the crew were too busy with thier drinks to hear his cry of anguish...

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
Annnnnnd another request. In helping rebuild the town I am burning through coal fast. I have gone through a few chests is about a week. If anyone is willing to donate any, or anything for that matter, I will leave a donations chest at the top of the stairs above the docks.

Vipsanius

Villager
In Game Name : Vipsanius
RP Name : Vipsie
Reason for joining : I like your style!
Race : Elf
House : None
What can you contribute to the town? : I like to consider myself a good builder :) And I'd love to help build!
Job: Builder!

Just for kicks I'll post some pictures of things I build! :)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Oooh, @Vipsanius
Very nice :D
I do like it.
I'll add you to the region when I'm next online and give you a quick tour.
Perhaps I could get you started on working on the housing district if you want to do something?

Vipsanius

Villager
Oooh, @Vipsanius
Very nice :D
I do like it.
I'll add you to the region when I'm next online and give you a quick tour.
Perhaps I could get you started on working on the housing district if you want to do something?

Yeah defiinitely, is my style okay? Like I cant build houses like that?

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Well, Aeroch is mainly a stone focused town- but if you think you could find a way to blend the two styles together, feel free to build an example and show me :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'll be making the Dwarven Campaign video soon. It might be nice to have all people of Aeroch Nor in a convo so we can all be online when I do the video of Aeroch Nor? :D @Warwolf @Goldengem25 (both owners right?)

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Yup. *Looks at Aeroch Nor then whips the slaves* Quick! Build! We need stuff for the video!

Evan1114

Lord of Altera
Again, I'm no longer considering myself a member of Aeroch Nor. I'm only keeping my storage in my inactive guild room for the time being.