Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountain Town] Aeroch Nor

SnareWLM

Villager
In Game Name : SnareWLM
RP Name : Silice Terraworth
Reason for joining: My character might be human but he is looking for a unique place to live and settle down in.

Race : Human
House : None of yet.
What can you contribute to the town? : My time and labour within the town limits
Job: Farmer

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Wow, does the manor I built still stand? I'm just coming back to these forums now after almost 1 1/2 year away. Stoked to see Aeroch Nor still standing!

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Indeed it does.
Nice timing for coming back as well, Aeroch has been at a standstill since the most recent exodus with minimal done to rebuilding it. But literally yesterday, I've had random "build mood" and am starting to get stuff done.
So hopefully, the town should slowly begin to grow again.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Neither Harlaus nor Aeroch Nor stand as you remember it. We have moved to a new world, with new cities everywhere. As far as I remember, Aeroch Nor currently is little more than a village around the crashed Stormbringer?
Naamloos.png

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
I have been hollowing out the hill to the right of the Stormbringer. There is a good chunk of it built out and I''m no where near finished, I just don't have a lot of time right now. There are only two entrances, one of which is down on the dock by the stables.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Is it still open for players to join?
At a base level it might be open. But, there's nothing really going on in the town at moment. So perhaps people can join at a later date. :p

I have been hollowing out the hill to the right of the Stormbringer. There is a good chunk of it built out and I''m no where near finished, I just don't have a lot of time right now. There are only two entrances, one of which is down on the dock by the stables.
I noticed the entrance by the dockmaster has been cleared of dirt. Is it supposed to be or not?

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
Yes. All of the areas still under major construction are blocked off or hidden. I figured I'd let some people come take a look.

tauronimo

Lord of Altera
Let me know if you need a hand in construction, guys. I'm waiting for my whitelist, so I may not be in-game for some time, but I'm more than happy to help.

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Will do, but we're okay for now. :p

Kentsham

Lord of Altera
I am at the point in my construction where I need someone to come in and help build houses for the town. If you are interested please message me and we can talk about your building styles.

Nord

Villager
Hello!

In Game Name: Nordbritkt

RP Name: Nordbritkt Dahl

Reason for joining: I wish to join a strong Northern Kingdom from where I can practice my craft, that and I'm fairly new and to me knowledge is always something to be sought after.

Race: Human (Am soon going to try to enter a sub race, the Norvagen)

House: A shack in the sorrows, other than that none.

What can you contribute to the town?: As a builder, I have been working on

medieval style buildings for the past few months, and I think I've made considerable headway. I can also work as a Diplomat or Politician, for my character has hinted at seeking knowledge and such but other than that its blank. All of that, and I believe I am fairly good at coming to compromises and other such things regarding that in this craft.

Job: Really whichever of the two above is most needed :) ( I'm aware it isn't listed but I can also be a fisherman)

Last edited:

Warwolf

Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
*Is still sad The Stormbringer no longer flies.*
One day it shall rise again!

Anyway- to the application at hand-

*APPLICATION!*
Yeah, sure :D I have no problem with new members, we actually have some houses now for you to live in. :p If I can find you in game I can set you up with one, and you may have seen that Kentsham, who posted above you, requires building help. Perhaps you could assist?