Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Mountainous Town] Funera Voca

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
From the evidence I've gathered, Funera Voca used to be quite a popular place. However, since the old owner has left it in my hands, I've decided to make a new forum post for it to mark its activity.
You can also check out the old forum post here: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/mountainous-town-funera-voca.14291/

Settlement Name: Funera Voca
Mayor(s): Kirbyyirby, jrk190, Caedd and ItsBryton
Population: N/A
Residents: N/A

Description / Introduction:
Funera Voca, the humble town that resides in the mountain ranges East of Stormhold. The beautiful scenery brings you senses of the exotic, yet the fresh pine smell that loiters the air is warming, and makes you feel at home. The town compliments the scenery by adding more to it, and also not destroying the natural beauty. The owners take great pride in the growth and stability of the town.
A friendly and welcoming town, welcome to anyone that steps foot there.
Funera Voca is a roleplay town, inhabited by a multitude of people. Anyone is welcome to come here to roleplay, or do anything else.

Rules:
There are a few rules in Funera Voca, not complex.
1) A universal law, no griefing, trolling, theft and unconsented PvP.
2) Don't build without permission from the owners. You may ask. This makes sure that the environment and town stays beautiful as it is.
3) Build buildings that keep with the theme of the town. If you cannot build, ask an owner.
4) Respect others, have fun.

How to get there:
In Port Silver, go to the Stormhold Ship. You will then be transported to the city of Stormhold. From there, walk to the end of the docks until you see a humble boat that is labeled with "Funera Voca". Board it, and you will find yourself at Funera Voca.

Screenshots:
2012-11-18_14.19.30.png2012-11-18_14.19.38.png2012-11-18_14.28.28.png2012-11-18_14.28.56.pngImages would spoil everything. Come to the town to see the rest! ^_^

If you would like to join Funera Voca, please post the following:
Minecraft Username:
Roleplay Character Name:
Why would you like to join the town? (A short sentence):

You can also contact one of the owners in-game about joining.
If your application is accepted then message us in-game and we'll give you a tour (if we can). :)
We hope to see you soon!

ItsBryton

Lord of Altera
I was never online on hollow to see you, and i trust kirby with it and i know you were busy with other stuff so i left it to him.

jrk190

Legend of Altera
Alright :) Anyway, I'll be getting a new laptop soon (Quad Core i7, 2gb dedicated video card, HD display 8Gb RAM goodness *Slobbers*), so I should be on more. Also, since Rowan died, does that make Zelos Head of Fairfax?

Spark

Broken
What does this mean for the towns alliance? Being a few hundred meters from Stormhold makes it a threat if its loyalties change.

Sent using Forum Runner

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Just to check, nobody is fiddling with my mansion,right?
And would I remain as a town assistant?

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
It is part of Lonmar, and Arduin too (I'm in House Arduin) and both are allied with each other.
Funera Voca, I think, should keep neutrality unless someone of a higher power says so, and would aid Lonmar in any way.
And Leo, your mansion is completely fine (if I know which one it is .-.) And you can also still remain as a town assistant ^_^

Tom Moni

Loyal Servant of Altera
The Broken Bottle in Funera Voca looks like it got a complete over-haul! It was so quaint before, but now it's too shiny!

Not that I'm complaining or whatever...

r3a9an96

Loyal Servant of Altera
r3a9an96
Bibble
I was already part of the town, my house is by the archery range/ barracks stuff. I haven't been able to get on for awhile, sick and stuff. I went back today and didn't have permissions for my own chests. I really love the town and my house, so I was wondering if this could be investigated. Thanks!
I'll be on more now that I'm better. :)

guinea_genius

Villager
Minecraft Username: guinea_genius
Roleplay Character Name: Captain Jonny
Why would you like to join the town? (A short sentence): It seems like a nice town, and is very pretty, and I see great potential in this lovely town.

Culneaj

Lord of Altera
Roleplay Character Name: Willis
Why would you like to join the town? (A short sentence): I have people there i RP with and my character wants to move there

1. SykloneXylarr
2. Karamarr El'Kaavir
3. I want to join because I always liked mountain towns and this one seems pretty cool and the better ones of all of the ones I've seen.

Markisbeest

Lord of Altera
Heya, this is an OOC post, since I heard you changed the destination of the boat from Funera Voca.

I want to make sure that you know that that's not actually a valid option that makes rp sense. The boat has to sail past Stormhold, as Funera voce is situated next to the river that ends in the sea at Stormhold. Before you removed the passage from Stormhold you might've noticed that there was a pier in that river, stretching across. It was actually a dam. It stretches across the rivermouth and reaches to the bottom of the river. If you have your boat in another town it would seem to me that the boat would have to fly over this dam, which boats usually don't do.

Just saying...