Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Music recommendation thread

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
As title
(theres a video of me at one of the gigs they did support at, headbanging in the front row :p, know the bassist)

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oh boy, I'm going to use the crap out of this thread-

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Oh my god yes, love this song but That's The Spirit was disappointing
Thats the Spirit was my first BMTH album.. After listening I bought almost all of their albums.. which is rare for me to do.

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Thats the Spirit was my first BMTH album.. After listening I bought almost all of their albums.. which is rare for me to do.
Sempiternal was my first and I'm still in love with it. There is a hell... is such a good metalcore album too

Catalyst

Lord of Altera
Server Outreach
Good
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
CatalysTftw
CatalysTftw
Good
Even better verison of Drown just for you.. I thought I loved the song too, until this.
Now this was interesting. Understand why they're doing a show in the Royal Albert Hall with a full orchestra now

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I need some suggestions to make my driving playlist better.~

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

I probably gonna post more songs when I get home and not using mobile, because I have a whole list of recommendations.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

I have more but I don't want to spam this thread

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
I just recently found Tool's first '91 demo album, and I really like it. When compared to their later stuff I could say it was definitely back when they were more prog metal.