Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My anime art :D Feed back is great!

Which do you like better?

• Total voters

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I prefer the phoenix, it has such power and grace to it whereas the pirate boy looks comical and somewhat dull.

floopguy10

Lord of Altera
i agree, i also think the Phoenix is better because of the colors, where as the pirate doesn't have color

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I like the pirate guy more. The phoenix seems to be a bit flat. Also, next time you draw something like the pirate guy, try not to draw a skull right behind his head, it kind of messes up the picture.
Besides all that, you're a great artist and I'm very jealous I can't draw like that.

JDMcNugget

Lord of Altera
I'm not a all knowing artist but I like both, with the Pirate slightly having an edge for me. Maybe shade-in, add more detail and fine tune the Pirate and it would look marvelous.

killerkat13

Villager
Thanks for the feedback! All of them will help me with my future art works!! :D Totally made my day with these critiques!

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
you have potential, work on it ;) good practice with drawing people, is drawing facial portraits of yourself and your friends, makes it more dynamic.