Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Application [Accepted - Jase]

Umusa

Villager
Umusa
Umusa
Whitelist Application Form:

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Umusa

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
Canada

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when a character has information by which the player themselves would have, something they didn't learn themselves.
Powergaming is when a player has their character able to act without enabling the other person to do a counter measure when they want to, such as saying 'no dodge'.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy creating things, be it through clay, drawing, or music. I have a pet dog named AJ, he's a maltease. I write stories often as fiction and medieval based worlds are rather intriquing for me.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I wasn't refered, I found the server on a server listing and got the website through it.

Character Name:
Elizabeth Rolfe

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forest Elf

Appearance:
Skin is a darkened peachy tone, freckled marks on shoulders, cheeks, and knees from skins reaction with the sun.
5'7 (My Actual Height)
She has silky brown hair, and her eyes are a dark shade of green.
Her ears are slightly pointed, but look quite a bit like human ears.

Written Test!

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Shooting up, it was an expression of unease on her face, she spoke - "..Hello?"

She didn't get any reply, and sighed. Elizabeth had been rather uneased since all she could remember was that faithful day of suffering. She always had been the type to hide when danger came due to being a bit fearful of others. She had a tendency to see people as wanting something in return. Her bias caused alot of stress to her as she stood from the area she was laying before the noise. She'd vault over a tree root, climbing up a nearby slanted tree. She'd run across the branches and jump across to another branch. In moments, she was holding onto the branch as the end fell. "..Well, that was not expected." She huffed, trying to get up. She struggled, and fell down onto the grass below. "Ow.." She said under baited breath. "My goodness.. what am I even doinng here...?"

Her voice shook with that sentence. Elizabeth didn't have much grace when it came to heights, and struggled even to do quite simple things. Elizabeth was a terrible hunter, and combat wasn't really her favorite thing. Elizabeth would rather avoid all contact in fighting - focused more on pivoting in place then running as the enemy regains balance. Elizabeth had always enjoyed the more peaceful part of living in the forest, but felt bored. "..Should I.." She began, but then put the thought in her head.

Should I travel? See whats out there? I am not much of a help as of right now.. but maybe if I go out I can find where I..

She would get up from where she was sat in the grass, looking around - coast seems clear. She'd dash throughout the forest, vaulting and jumping around multiple tree roots and making way to where she remained for the last few years. She climbed up the side of a large tree, reaching a branch with a bunch of wood put across and tied with multiple vines. She walked onto the flooring it created, reaching under a blanket of silk. She'd take out a compass and some unleavened bread made from grinded wheat and water which she had placed on the side of a stone by a fire to create. She reached for a short branch which seemed strong enough, placing the bread inside the silk cloth and tying the silk cloth around the stick. "Where are you going?" A curious voice spoke from behind her. Elizabeth turned to notice her mother, a proud and bright woman with quite the optimistic views. "..I...I was hoping you would have not seen me." Elizabeth began, feeling her throat dry. She watched as her mother came close, giving her a hug. "Self discovery, is that what your seeking my dear child?" She asked with her calming voice. Elizabeth felt soothed almost instantly. "Y-Yes mother.. I promise I'll return as soon as I can." Elizabeth stated, a soft smile. Her mother would pat her head, combing Eliza's hair with her hand. "Just don't loose sight of who you are." Her mother stated finally, giving her child a kiss on the forehead.

Elizabeth would wipe tears which had formed without her awareness, smiling.

"...Well, guess I'm ready as I'll ever be."

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
This is really good! I really like the atmosphere you had going within your story as well as how you described Elizabeth! Welcome to Hollowworld Umusa! I hope to see you in-game!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.