Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

koby

Villager
Minecraft username:
Damacman1

2. Your real name:
Koby

3. Age:
14 nearly 15

4. Gender:
male

5. Country:
America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes i have read and understand the tome of citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

i really enjoy roleplaying but only when people put in a effort to roleplay as well.

b) Do you have any experience roleplaying? For example playing popular role playing games such as Fable, Runescape and World of Warcraft.

I played world of warcraft and runescape so i believe i have some expierence roleplaying. I have also tried roleplaying in Red Dead Redemption but no one was really that in to it.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My name is Koby, I live in Oregon, and I love roleplaying on minecraft but every server has grievers, people who break there characters, and roleplaying tyrants. so I am trying to find a serious but fun roleplaying server to build survive and live with my team. Some of my hobbies are basketball, videogames, and running. some things i wish to accomplish on this server is build a hous, set up a store and make a group or team to survive with and to build of eachothers talents to mine different resources get food and to build a good team with solid foundations and to just have fun =). My favorite band at the moment is My Chemical Romance, I am thinking of writing a book (if you want to know more about that you can ask), I don't have a girlfriend right now, im not a person who sits down and plays games all day i usually like to go on a run and I also like hanging out with my friends on weekends. My worst subject in school is math the subject I am best at is typing even though i hate the class more than anything...if there is anything else you want to know just ask me

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

i don't have a file with my creations right now but I can assure you I am not a horrible and I am more than descent at building.
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

I have tried other servers but they are always grieved and when they are not there are rp tyrants, and people just making up stories when there is already somethign going on so right now im just trying to find a fun friendly server who knows what they are doing
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I do not hack or cheat I have never hacked on a videogame and I never intend to do it. and I am aware that hacking is not allowed in this server at all.​

Status
Not open for further replies.