Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Artwork :D

Do you like the art?

• Total voters

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Dunnu nunnu, dunnu nunnu, dunnunu dunnunu nunnu nunnu. Ooh oh ooooooh! Ooh oooooh.... = Doctor Who theme

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
When i looked at the 2 last ones, i don't know why but i imagined myself looking up at a foreign planets, the 1st one made me think of passing through a rainbow and maybe thats what it would look like. Nice pieces you have there :D

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thank you :D On another website, someone thought they looked like lollipops. I guess everyone sees something different :p

snowbooks

Loyal Servant of Altera
Just for austhetic, I guess. I've made 17 so far (I think it's 17); I just put the first 3 up to see what people think of them. I'll put more later.

DeadPress

Bandit Overlord
To be honest if this is all you can talk about "a simple typo" then wow way to ruin the thread. Well snow we have all been here people think their funny mocking typo's :confused: forgot i was back in english class.

Ouren

Legend of Altera
To be honest if this is all you can talk about "a simple typo" then wow way to ruin the thread. Well snow we have all been here people think their funny mocking typo's :confused: forgot i was back in english class.
I can barely read this.
I was using the freudian slip of a typo by you all to make a slight point.
That point being the guy hit a button and "drew" a gradient with the gradient tool.