Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

my character bio (well what he can remember)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: callus in RP. callumdeery in game
Nickname/Alias: my initials: cfdj (used as name in less formal situations.)
Race: elven dwarf hybrid
Height:1.55 m
Weight: 4 stone
Hair:brown
Eyes:blue
Skin:white
Identifying Marks:none
Appearance:see attached file other wise: blue hood, chain mail and gold round the edges
Strengths: keen eye sight and I've masterd the art of silent foot steps
Weaknesses and fears: small spaces (my relatives locked me in a small room for hours perhapes even days befor they through me out) and large crowds (his parents where killed by a mob when he was 7 after sevral years of running from them)
Religion and cults:none that I can remember
Profession:woods man, mainly because of my years alone in the wild, I still stay in at night though

Attachments

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
Hmm. pretty good, but can you please write a backstory for this, detailing say, how his parent's met, who killed them, why he was locked away, and how he lost his memory?

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
Name: I can only remember my intials perhaps my name will come back to me
Nickname/Alias: my initials: cfdj
Race: elven dwarf hybrid
Height:1.55 m
Weight: 4 stone
Hair:brown
Eyes:blue
Skin:white
Identifying Marks:none
Appearance:see attached file other wise: blue hood, chain mail and gold round the edges
Strengths: keen eye sight and I've masterd the art of silent foot steps
Weaknesses and fears: small spaces (my relatives locked me in a small room for hours perhapes even days befor they through me out) and large crowds (his parents where killed by a mob when he was 7 after sevral years of running from them)
Religion and cults:none that I can remember
Profession:woods man, mainly because of my years alone in the wild, I still stay in at night though
Why does everyone do characters that dont remeber anyting

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
and the locked away question is simple overly proud relatives
and a mob killed his parents and no not the mincraft kind the riot kind

Shadowsmalls

The Anime loving Brony
and the locked away question is simple overly proud relatives
and a mob killed his parents and no not the mincraft kind the riot kind
Yes, but you should explain this in more detail in the story, like Why was the mob chasing them? was it because they cross breeded? or a different reason, Which relatives?, how did he fall over the edge of a Waterfall?

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
because they where cross ratialy marryed between two overly proud races (elven mother, dwarf father)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
and realativs on his mothers side and the waterfall bit is some years later when he was on a boat to excape from creepers

B

Bellon the Wise

Hello there cfdj!!! Thank you for considering Hollow World.

Very nice start but I have a few questions/suggestions.

An elf/dwarf hybrid is very peculiar. Considering the relations between the races in the majority of lore... how did this happen? Was your mother Elvish or your Father? This conflict, I think, is rp gold and you should develop that.

Also, your age is 22. That seems even more strange considering the ages of the elder races tend to be much older.

Also, your robes are quite elegant an untattered.... that would not be conducive of one who has spent the last 15 years in the woods. Explain why that would be.

May I suggest playing a halfling. They are the perfect, I think, for what you are looking for. Soft Elvish features, very light on their feets, dwarvish stature, very good outdoors and with farming ... ect and some, dependant on their linage, can be very aristocratic in their thinking and appearance. However, you would still have to think about age, 22 in halfling years is about 8 or 9.

Great start though :)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
thanks for the advice i was reffering to halfling years so hes quite old and the clothes thing is simple, many years alone in the wild with not much to pass the time with little education so he can't write a book or anythig like that so in acordanse with some deap ansestral memory he decided to fix his cloths to prevent himself from going mad. and many years alone in the wild plus the beatings given to him by his relatives has largely got riden of the aristocratic thinking. sorry for the spelling mistakes touch screen typeing is a bit annoyeing

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
prolog

this is a record of what my parents told me. when my parents were still alive that is befor the mob got them.
I know little of how they met each other acording to my 'realitives' thier marrige was a sham born of shame, as was my birth acording to them. but my parents told me a different story one of love, one of two citys one above another, the lowest of the low the highest of the high. The dwarf controdiction the higher you are the poorer you are. My father was such a poor dwarf he was forced to the surface an unfamiliar world to him far from the caverns of his birth. where as my mother, an elf, was used to the forest and helped my father survive his time on the surface. Residants of m'ker, the dwarf city and e'dlash, the name given to the elven forest city, had not come into contact since a war generations ago so long ago and so bloody that it when it ended it was wiped from history and all survivors with memorys of the war had died the citys forgot each other and the war became a silly legend. Then came the discovering of my parents by the elves which forced them into my fathers birthplace in the tunnles...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
You should fill in his actual birth name, you know what it is. The application is supposed to describe him, not leave him to be "unknown".