Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

My Character [Declined-Ayda]

Minecraft Username: MicroMiner10YT
Read: Yep
Power gaming/metagaming: Where someone says I might attack so-and-so in OOC/forums then whoever in they are attacking goes and makes their character know about the attack so they set up extra defences or troops and when someone makes their character unbeatable or really hard to defeat so it makes it unfair and boring for everyone. Examples could be when you make your character not get hit or always win and if someone gets murdered without witnesses you instantly know. It takes the RP element from the Server.

Allow: No
Mentors: Ayda
About me: I love medieval times and have read books like Game of Thrones and The Hobbit/LotR. I enjoy the Dramatic cinema music like Pirates of The Caribbean and Game of Thrones. I play Mount and Blade/Total War/ Sea of Thieves. I have a dog called Roxie and she is One.
Examples: I have a lot of RP servers on discord that I am actively on and like to write and read. I'm not very good at drawing.
Refer: I searched 'medieval Rp Minecraft servers' on Google

Character Name: Remus Grey
Race: Human
Appearance: Well built and tall. 5'9ft. 156lbs. Grey eyes and long black hair. Really Pale skin that looks like Snow. He usually wears Black Cloaks and Leather Armour.

Written Test:
The Doors of the Great hall slammed open as Remus Grey Stormed out. He had been given a hard task and he decided he no longer was going to server among the rich lords and ladies of this land. He was going to be who he wanted to be. Do what he wanted to do. First on his long list was to go to the tavern and buy a nice pint. He walked down the dirty streets not making eye contact with anyone or looking at anything. His Long black cloak trailed behind him and his hair waved in the wind as he marched forward down the street to claim his long awaited Prize. He reached e door but a voice came from behind him. "I understand You have come for a Drink before you set out on one adventure you will never forget? Is that right Sir Grey?" Remus did not turn to look. Nor did he go inside. "I have something for you. A job, A good job at best. But if you are not willing to take this Quest I'm sure one of the Stuck up Adventures will go..." Remus turned around and grabbed the man by the scruff of his Collar. "I need no Money. No Fame. No Power!" Remus spat at the man then let go. The man flattened his shirt then began to walk away. "Power...Money...Fame... This job takes you to the edge of the world. The Gates of hell. The Darkest Shore. The Brink of Deaths Scythe." he continued to walk and Remus went to go in but stopped. "And what may be this 'Job'?" He turned and the other man stopped. "An adventure. Follow me..." he began to walk and Remus followed. The Sky was crimson and the sun was gone. Villagers went inside until it was only Remus and The man.

"You see." the man smirked as he turned around "I am... Not trusted by many but I assure you.... I can be trusted." he walked towards Remus.
"Step back or I will stick you till you are dead!" Remus pulled out his sword and the man raised his hands in a surrender. Remus sheathed it and walked towards the man angrily
"Your not very happy are you?" the man laughed and an arrow came out of nowhere and stuck itself in the mans temple. "The paper..." he fell to the ground and dropped some paper. Remus grabbed it and his beneath a tree. The coast was clear. This Pint hunting had ended up with a man getting killed. Why was this paper so valuable? He opened the Parchment and read:
'The Eyes of a Blind one seesall but the eyes of the living can see what's really there. The Sky and water needs to be summoned and the Blind man far away will show what here and what there. He comes at dawn and leaves at Night. He Sleeps in winter and Hunts in Summer. The Blind one Sees all...'

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ Your definition of powegaming and metagaming is incorrect. Please look at { this thread } and try again.
✦ Your written test is only 287/400 of the minimum requirement.
✦ You failed to mention any mentor in your application.

Hey there! And thank you for your patience and for applying to Hollow World!
I just wanted to take a moment to point out something that I've found that is incorrect about your application then we can move forward!​

✦ Your definition of powegaming and metagaming is incorrect. Please look at { this thread } and try again.
✦ Your written test is only 287/400 of the minimum requirement.
✦ You failed to mention any mentor in your application.
Done

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
I need you to visit that thread again and check your definitions against what we are expecting to see from you.

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Hello and thank you for applying to Hollowworld!
Unfortunately I am unable to approve of your application at this point in time. Listed below is why I have come to the conclusion to decline you.​

✦ After multiple attempts, while also linking and guiding you to the correct page, you have failed to give the correct definition of powergaming.

Please take the next 2 days [48 hours from the time of this reply] to look over the King's Law and other various threads. They will be re-linked down below.
Once the 48 hours is up, you are free to apply once again.

King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, Player Guides

Hello and thank you for applying to Hollowworld!
Unfortunately I am unable to approve of your application at this point in time. Listed below is why I have come to the conclusion to decline you.​

✦ After multiple attempts, while also linking and guiding you to the correct page, you have failed to give the correct definition of powergaming.

Please take the next 2 days [48 hours from the time of this reply] to look over the King's Law and other various threads. They will be re-linked down below.
Once the 48 hours is up, you are free to apply once again.

King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, Player Guides
Done for when the 48 hours is up. I’m trying to sum it up as best as I can I I’m not one of them but I understand what they are.