Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished My Final Dungeon - Cursed Gold [400k+ worth of loot]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

Hello HollowWorld! Yes you read that right, over 350.000 radiants worth of loot within your grasp!

I've been having a blast making the former three dungeons and seeing the attendees enjoy themselves. Now it's time for dungeon 4/4, the final dungeon.
To prevent myself from ever buying a region in a spontaneous enthusiastic moment, I'm giving away most of my wealth.
I don't want to just transfer the money to someone, I want to at least have some fun with it.
This final dungeon might well be the final event I'll ever host. I've noticed my activity decrease a lot over time, and soon I'll leave uni and have a job even.

So one last time, I will make the largest dungeon I've ever made and invite everyone to visit!
Throughout the dungeon, there will be chests you can loot, filled to the brim with emerald blocks (180 radiants each!).
I'm also going to add the remaining named RP items I have left from the quests I wanted to set up but never have!
Heads may be picked up during the event.

Info:
D
ate: 28thof September 2018
Time: 20:00h BST (21:00h Dutch time, I hope I didn't make a mistake this time)
Location: Rahm's Labyrinth. (bit west from spawn, next to the river)
The door to the dungeon will open about 10 minutes after starting time.

To sign up, just post a picture of something dungeon related so we can all get in the mood!

If you like to be part of the dungeon as a temp character, send me a pm, you'll be compensated with 10k (if over four people sign up this number might be lowered), since you will miss the opportunity to loot the dungeon.

IN ROLEPLAY:
Word goes round from tavern to tavern of a fourth and final dungeon underneath Rahm's Labyrinth.
They say there must be a reason for it being so well protected; three other dungeons had to be overcome in order to gain access to this one.
Rumors start to point to a huge buried yet secured treasure.

LIST OF SIGN-UPS:
  1. Squidziod
  2. Kamaoe
  3. Vincentius
  4. Rygan
  5. Electric
  6. Morbid (Might not make it)
  7. Shaolinpunk
  8. Mongoose
  9. Lycana
  10. Samiwashere
  11. Boredbrit
  12. Luam
  13. Rossu
  14. Aidoninja
  15. AlbaGuBrath
  16. Fate3
  17. Arkiandragon
  18. Ruu
  19. Sankera
OH WEE!
Good news for the attendees!
on top of 400k worth of loot...

Lore approved items
with custom names and descriptions!
OH WEE!

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
2018-09-11_13.16.53.png

I know it's dark. . . that one is from my own "secret" installation. I'd love to join for the last dungeon, but I have a funeral to attend on the 22nd. My interest in the event obligates me to lobby to have it moved to Friday or Sunday, but host whenever works best for you and the majority of other people. Either way, I'm sure it will be fun!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
View attachment 94736

I know it's dark. . . that one is from my own "secret" installation. I'd love to join for the last dungeon, but I have a funeral to attend on the 22nd. My interest in the event obligates me to lobby to have it moved to Friday or Sunday, but host whenever works best for you and the majority of other people. Either way, I'm sure it will be fun!
I'm sorry for your loss. Well, you're the first to react so I'll put it the weekend after, on the 28th then.
EDIT: Cool picture!
EDIT: Gives me more time to prepare too

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I'm in, should be able to make that time on both days. If not, will post later.
I can't miss what might be the last P00f event!!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ehrm... the loot amount just upped. I forgot how much that refund would be and after paying off Lemarc, I should have quite a lot left to put into this event!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Regardless of how many people will join, all the promised loot will be the spoils of those attending. They don't have to leave anything behind and I'm not gonna keep any either!

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Looks and sounds like a great event. Probably wont take too much money for myself if I get the chance, maybe a couple RP items or books though, depending :p

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
tumblr_n2yaliSLYh1ql55zvo1_640.jpg
I honestly have never done a dungeon crawl in HW but I'd love to join in on this one.