Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished My Final Dungeon - Cursed Gold [400k+ worth of loot]

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

lycana

Lord of Altera
Hero
FlyingDingo78900
FlyingDingo78900
Hero
Squidziod Kamaoe Vincentius Rygan Electric Morbid ShaolinPunk Mongoose lycana Samiwashere BoredBrit Luam Rossu aidoninja AlbaGuBrath
What would each of you like to see in the dungeon? I can do my best to put that specific item in it as loot. Can be anything from an RP item to a wither skull (except a nether star :3 )
I'd love to see some old relics (Maybe old swords with lore built around them and items like that) but honestly, I'm just hyped to see what all you have planned and how things are gunna go for it.

AlbaGuBrath

Villager
Squidziod Kamaoe Vincentius Rygan Electric Morbid ShaolinPunk Mongoose lycana Samiwashere BoredBrit Luam Rossu aidoninja AlbaGuBrath
What would each of you like to see in the dungeon? I can do my best to put that specific item in it as loot. Can be anything from an RP item to a wither skull (except a nether star :3 )
Uhh, well, I have absolutely no idea what to expect from this in the first place, so I'm afraid I'm not much help here! But Eala would probably be pleased with something animal/nature-related, I guess?

I don't have my work schedule for next week yet, so I don't know for sure if I'll be able to come, but I'll do my best! If I do get to participate, what do I need to know about mechanics and such? How does this work? (Afraid I'm a newbie....)

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Hey, some books on Blacksmithing, Magic, Herbalism, anything really, but written books are something Ronak surprisingly enjoys :p

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Thank you guys, I'll do my best to incorporate things in the direction you've given me!

If I do get to participate, what do I need to know about mechanics and such? How does this work? (Afraid I'm a newbie....)
Worry not! If you've roleplayed on the server before, it's very much like that.
The only thing with events you have to keep in mind is that it is a shared experience, so you don't want to run too far ahead of the group or take too much space, but you shouldn't stand in the back and be afraid to take the space you require to enjoy the event.
mechanics? I'll be the DM, I'll emote certain things that happen in the dungeon. If and when it gets to combat, people usually take turns to emote their move, but that'll be explained on site if it gets to that.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Got a whole load of loot from an unexplored nether fortress, added almost all my gold and diamonds, lifting the total loot to over 400k even :confused: this might be one of the biggest loots in the history of this server :D Can't wait to give it all away!

Fate3

Villager
If the sign-ups are still open, count Adamar in! The Goat-Man longs for adventure and treasure, so it's perfect. That said, lets see, something dungeon related.

cnde6pw8wx5xshfm6tdb.jpg

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Rare IC books not found in the Compendium library are the most valuable thing I could hope to find. Also, piles of money.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
OH WEE!
Good news for the attendees!
on top of 400k worth of loot...

Lore approved items

with custom names and descriptions!
OH WEE!

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Well then.
*Nonchalantly buries an axe in your back and snekky sneks the items you sneked away for his sneky self*

ArkianDragon

Legend of Altera
I can try and show up - assuming the time converted right that's 1 PM Central. Chances are, if I'm not on in time, I'll be on like an hour late.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can try and show up - assuming the time converted right that's 1 PM Central. Chances are, if I'm not on in time, I'll be on like an hour late.

awesome picture! However, the dungeon door closes behind the dungeoncrawlers, so if you want to join, I recommend trying to be on time! I'll add you to the list though

AlbaGuBrath

Villager
Ahh, unfortunately, it looks like I might be moving into my new apartment on that day... I tried to get it for the day before, but scheduling conflicts are making things difficult, and it could easily be an all day thing. I'll still do my best to make it, but I don't know for sure. I'll let you know closer to the time.
I don't suppose there'd be any way for there to be a mini-run or something afterward for people that couldn't make it, just for fun/practice? Even though this may be the last of these dungeons, are there any other similar events planned for the near future?

ArkianDragon - I think it may actually be 2pm CST. At least, that's what I got for it. Does that help your schedule?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Ahh, unfortunately, it looks like I might be moving into my new apartment on that day... I tried to get it for the day before, but scheduling conflicts are making things difficult, and it could easily be an all day thing. I'll still do my best to make it, but I don't know for sure. I'll let you know closer to the time.
I don't suppose there'd be any way for there to be a mini-run or something afterward for people that couldn't make it, just for fun/practice? Even though this may be the last of these dungeons, are there any other similar events planned for the near future?
The other three dungeons are open to enter any time on one's own or with a group. Some of them even still got loot in them.
After this dungeon is done, the possible beasts will be slain, the possible traps triggered, the possible puzzles solved and probably most of the loot looted.
I don't think I'll be hosting any dungeons at all in the coming half a year for sure. But perhaps other people will create some?

AlbaGuBrath

Villager
Ahh, okay! So they're still available to explore, but much of the risk/reward is past. But still, it may be a good thing to look at to prepare for another event. I'll plan on going exploring, then.

I'm still hoping to come dungeon-crawling with you guys, but if I don't get to, I just wanna say this sounds like a really cool thing you're doing!