Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished My Final Dungeon - Cursed Gold [400k+ worth of loot]

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
HHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhh- lemme finish this damn skin in time

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
something came up literally less than an hour ago, so i'll be like an hour late or just not be about, have fun m80s

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Dungeon event has officially started. Currently pre-rp and finding the entrance. The door to the dungeon will be opened in 15 minutes time. After that, it's all secrets! Though once the group passed through the first room, unfortunately that is the moment people can't join anymore.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Oh wee! That was a blast! I hope everyone got what they hoped to get! I hope that money is spend wisely and not on gambling or drugs or anything, oh wee!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
1538171228301.pngVery happy with these amazing signs. It was a good event. I got the feeling everyone was able to do their thing, if it was catching Fey, battling huge spiders, grabbing books, or whatever, I'm sure everyone must have one item they're happy with and a bunch of cash!
Thanks a lot to the attendees, really without you this was a flop!