Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Mychunk cleaning

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Alrighty.. if anyone's been in the sorrows they've probably noticed a few problems.

-Chunks wont say the name of the owner
-Cannot unclaim chunks
-Cannot restrict mobs from chunks
-Can't use any commands for chunks

I could delete the database and make everyone rush to reclaim their chunks- but I can fix it gradually and would definitely prefer doing so.

So if I end up bugging you ingame about your sorrows chunks, you'll know why :p... if you've read this anyway~

Anyone whose claimed after we updated to 1.7.9 are perfectly safe from these errors (and it should show, because newly claimed chunks don't have any of the errors listed above) and quite a few players have had their chunks fixed and reclaimed.

Gradual progress! :D

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I don't seem to be able to reclaim my chunks :( I've tried plonking signs down with '[Claim]', '[/claim]', and 'claim'.

Spark

Broken
I don't seem to be able to reclaim my chunks :( I've tried plonking signs down with '[Claim]', '[/claim]', and 'claim'.
try doing /mc claim or /mychunk claim, not sure if that's the correct command or if that's the problem but it might work :p

it could be that she hasn't deleted the old ones yet. are you getting an internal error?

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
try doing /mc claim or /mychunk claim, not sure if that's the correct command or if that's the problem but it might work :p
it could be that she hasn't deleted the old ones yet. are you getting an internal error?
I don't get an internal error when I place a sign and type what I've listed above, but when I type in commands into chat like /mc claim or /mychunk claim, I do get the internal error message. There's also no indication that my claims are still there, as there's no notification on leaving/entering them, as there would be usually.

In all likelihood I'm probably doing something very obviously wrong... Sorry Sally >.<

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
I don't get an internal error when I place a sign and type what I've listed above, but when I type in commands into chat like /mc claim or /mychunk claim, I do get the internal error message. There's also no indication that my claims are still there, as there's no notification on leaving/entering them, as there would be usually.

In all likelihood I'm probably doing something very obviously wrong... Sorry Sally >.<
Sorry bout that xD I hadn't deleted them yet, but it's fine now- sorry for being late to it!