Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

MythyPanda's Application [Accepted - Jase]

MythyPanda

Loyal Servant of Altera
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
MythyPanda

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
USA (MERICA)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming : THE BADNESS FROM THE DEEP DEPTHS OF DESPAIR - A person having their character know everything they do when they haven't learned it themselves in roleplay
Powergaming : Also the BADNESS FROM THE DEPTHS OF DESPAIR.. but even worse- When people try to be overpowered and lame and ruin the roleplay.. being very cringy.. (Aka me when I was 7 on Animal Jam--)

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
I enjoy long walks on the beach- ( No I don't ) I enjoy drawing, music, ANIME (WEEB), Calling weed the devil's lettuce, Over 900 hours on the sims (Don't judge me), And I'm trying to adopt two dogs at a local shelter and they are cute. Their names are Chica and Charlie uwu

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I HAVE WATTPAD - https://www.wattpad.com/user/MythyPanda
I ALSO HAVE INSTAGRAM WHERE I MAKE COOL EDITS OF SIMS https://www.instagram.com/mythypanda/

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
MORRRGGGAAANNNN - Aka Umusa (my bestie uwu)

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Shawn Glorian

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Fairly light, frecking all over his face, and some on his shoulders.
Height - 6'1
VERY Saturated Ocean Blue Eyes (like zac efron’s eyes)
Long black hair (Curly)

Written Test!
Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

I walked slowly down the stone lead path, the cold air brushing against my face as I stared down and walked. All around me the flowers were dead or frozen over. I remember distantly in the back of my mind my mother telling me tales as we sat by the fireplace as a child in the winter morn.
My mother was like an angel to me, someone who could save me from the harsh reality of this world when I think of her. She’d tell me “You will do great things my sweet boy, you’ll grow up big and strong and have many friends.” I sighed to myself. “You were wrong.” Afterall I was all alone. To myself I remembered the day where I found my true calling. They told me I was gonna be one of the best. So I became the best.
I really dislike this girl. How she’d criticize me and call me just like them. Well people like her made me like them. People who lie, criticize and say just in general horrible absurd things. How can you judge someone you’ve never talked to? Someone you never truly got to know. Just someone you judged too early. It sickens me. Of course I’ve done bad things. I’ve become everything my mother warned me not to be. Someone like my father. The one who killed her. The one who strangled her infront of me….I saw her look at me one final time with a smile on her face. When she should’ve been crying or screaming in pain. That’s why I don’t show emotion anymore if I’m hit or beaten. I won’t crack.
I stopped by this one village on my way back to my people. These maids of the lord of the village fawned and gawked at me. I couldn’t help but feel sickened. How ghastly, women fawning over a killer. It’s hilarious at the same time. Imagine their faces finding out they were fawning over a murderer. I’d laugh if I told them the truth.
I can’t get this girl out of my head. I’m not a man who kills women don’t get me wrong. My mother taught me to be respectful of women so I refuse any situation when it comes to harming, or doing anything a gentleman shouldn’t to a woman. However, I did grab this girl. I think I scared her. I would’ve apologized if she hadn’t called me “a hellish pig”. That crossed a line. I wouldn’t stand for it.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey MythyPanda !
I love what you got here, but I am going to have to ask you to take another look at your power-gaming definition. It is close, but not quite there. I have looked at your written test, and am just seeking a second opinion on it :)

Keep it up! And let me know when you have made the appropriate edits by replying to this thread!

MythyPanda

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm sorry for messing up! XD I think I have a better clear definition of Powergaming now

Powergaming is when someone in roleplay says that lets say if they "kill" someone it's successful no matter what the other person says or does. I hope this is a better and clear definition, Its something i'd never do in roleplay that's for sure :D thank you for responding!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Cool beans! Welcome to the server!!!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.