Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Naelwyn - Signing Out

Spark

Broken
I've never really liked you or agreed with your ideals, but you've always put your all into improving the server, sacrificing your own enjoyment for others. I believe that with your "resignation", the server as a whole will be worse off.

At least now you can hopefully find a way to have fun without having to think about others before yourself.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
You will be missed. Thank you for all the time and energy you have put in this community we have all come to love.

I really enjoyed working with you while we were both staff.
I always loved your lengthy and accurate write-ups about all sorts of lore, technology, etc.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I've been here a very long time, only person in this thread who was here before me was Legion (2 days damnit) But I think he'd agree with me in saying that you're definitely one of the best, if not THE best person we've had in terms of working on the Lore (not to discredit anyone else's efforts (including mine!)) and I agree that it's definitely a shame that you've had to leave staff. Hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy things around here now that the weight of responsibility has been lifted from your shoulders. Much respect

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I think I'm going to throw this thread at him because I am 99% sure he hasn't read it ~