Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Nagus_Meepus Application [Accepted - Jase]

Nagus_Meepus

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Nagus_Meepus

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America, Kansas

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: When a player or players use out of character knowledge to pursue an In character goal. Such as someone telling you that they killed someone ooc and then using said ooc knowledge to get that character arrested or executed
Powergaming: In D&D terms one would call this “Rolling for stats”. Powergamers often try to use various roleplay mechanics in order to game the system. For example, an archer shoots you in the knee (Love Elder Scrolls) and you state “well, because of my higher than the average bear’s constitution (or something) I take no damage.” Really its just a way to play the system.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
ToastySpam (great name)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I am a college student enrolled in Kansas State University. When I have free time, I enjoy writing, reading, playing games, and swimming. I speak a decent amount of German. I also enjoy singing in choirs and other various ensembles. And I partake in a few games of D&D every so often. I DM more frequently than play, but it’s fun all the same
9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Not today no.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was not referred. Quite honestly, I have been looking for a RP server for some time. Just as another RP game type that I can do. I really enjoy doing rp and it often gives me inspiration for my writing.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Nathaniel Jaegist

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Nathaniel, or nathan as he’s more often called, is a brown eyed and haired Human. He is just over 5’5 and weighs in at 165 pounds. He wears rather dirty clothing as his lifestyle of choice isn’t a high class one.

Written Test!

“So get this right. I was returning from a good ole fishin’ trip with the lads. I got ta me house door an’ all there was was a door frame! Someone bloody stole mah door! I dunno how they did it, but it was quite the sight it was. So, ah set out ta do some inves-inves… askin’ questions an’ the lot right. Two o’ mah neighbors says that someone came from down the road aways an starts unscrewin’ mah door. I was rather fond o’ tha’ door since it was comin’ from me own paps ‘ands. Me paps died some years ago an’ this door was bein’ one o’ the only things I ‘ad left of ‘im. So’s I ask around some more, an’ ya wouldn’t ‘ave guessed who dun it. I still dunno why, but mah neighbor from down the way, an’ ah swears I seen it with all the things of my bean… or somethin’, ‘e was tryin’ ta lodge mah door through ‘is. I could see its big ole flower on it. One thing about this door, i’ ‘ad a huge ole poppy or somefin. Righ’ straight in the center. An’ I sees this, an’ I says ta me mate Jake, good guy that Jake, I says ‘Bloody guy over ‘ere ‘as me door!’ ‘e turns an’ sure as the grass is green, ‘e sees it to. So ‘e yells down that road and ‘e says “Oi! Mr. Monty!” ‘is name was, or is, Monty. Can’ remember if the bloke is still alive. Anyways, ‘e says “I think ya go’ mah friend ‘ere’s door! What ya need it for?” Then Monty yells back down the road, an’ ‘e says, I swears it on me paps grave, “Ah jus’ thought it needed a bi’ o’ fixin’. Besides, this ‘ere door is one of the most adoorable things I ever did see.” Yea, I ain’ tellin’ no fib. ‘E took mah door jus’ ta say a stupid joke abou’ i’ bein “cute” or wha’ever. Now, I’m fumin’ a’ this point, an’ so I says to Monty, I says to ‘im “I swear ta all the gods Monty ya best be gettin’ tha’ door where i’ goes or Im’ma sic mah dog a’ ya!” Poppy was a good dog, been five years now that she went off and away somewhere. Anyways. ‘E turns righ’ back ‘round an’ says “I was gonna give ya i’ back Nathan, bu’ I can’ seem to remember where I pu’ the screws.” NOw if’n yer gonna steal a door, ya may as well ‘ave the screws fer it. So I tells ‘im “Monty, ya stupid cabbage’ead. What ya mean ya ain’ know were mah screws are?” An’ ‘e says “No, I foun’ em! They righ’ ‘ere”
Things like tha’ ole Monty was pullin’ all the time. Nothin’ ‘armfull, say, but things tha’ kept our little village interestin’. Well, tha’s all I go’ fer ya barkeep. Now what I owe ya?”

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
I like this ... I like this a lot! Welcome to Hollowworld!!!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Discord & Server IP
Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore & The Lore Book
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
In-Game Character Cards
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points:

+ Do not powergame, metagame or use x-ray texturepacks on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

+If you'd like to provide any feedback, concerns, suggestions, or otherwise on our application process, please feel free to contact me here on the forums.+

Nagus_Meepus