Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nation States] Need a flag? I make flags!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
fullmetal is too anime!
do you want weeaboo nations???? I dont
That makes 0 sense. I don't see at all why using a tribal symbol is weeaboo, gaby >_>. Am I weeaboo for using an anime picture once? For using an anime soundtrack as Anthem, because it sounds good? x-x

Edit: I mean- look at my profile pic, and my signature! I /must/ be a filthy weeaboo... xD

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
That makes 0 sense. I don't see at all why using a tribal symbol is weeaboo, gaby >_>. Am I weeaboo for using an anime picture once? For using an anime soundtrack as Anthem, because it sounds good? x-x

Edit: I mean- look at my profile pic, and my signature! I /must/ be a filthy weeaboo... xD
the fullmetal alchemist ouroboros is not a tribal symbol!
and what I'm saying is, people look at that symbol and they thing "oh my god, a Fullmetal Alchemist nation!"

it's like, the logo of the anime. it's like putting the Konoha Village symbol (you know the one) on a flag just because you wanted a swirly leaf-shaped symbol. it's just misleading.

RexJen

Lord of Altera
the fullmetal alchemist ouroboros is not a tribal symbol!
and what I'm saying is, people look at that symbol and they thing "oh my god, a Fullmetal Alchemist nation!"

it's like, the logo of the anime. it's like putting the Konoha Village symbol (you know the one) on a flag just because you wanted a swirly leaf-shaped symbol. it's just misleading.
I like the design of the FMA ouroboros, there is none of this weeabo with me.
Gaby I understand that you would do that, but people who have not seen it will go "Hey thats a nation with snakes n stuff"

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I like the design of the FMA ouroboros, there is none of this weeabo with me.
Gaby I understand that you would do that, but people who have not seen it will go "Hey thats a nation with snakes n stuff"
you're underestimating the power of FMA

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I have no idea what FMA is, it's a snakedragon surrounding a triforce for all I care. Now both of you cut it out and be civil.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I didn't even know a Oroboro was from FMA until ya said it.
It's not, its FMA that's using the Oroboros as a symbol for their story.

the Oroboros is an old, popular alchemistic symbol, and it's been around in many forms since probably the medieval ages, or even earlier. It's simple that /this/ exact version is the Anime version. (and Gaby doesn't like that particular detail).