Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Nationstates] Mapmaking

Gaby

Lord of Altera
I'd figure out the biomes in asia but apparently I did all the ocean currents wrong so heck with that.

least until some clearly more qualified person does them right. because apparnnty Im wrong.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'd figure out the biomes in asia but apparently I did all the ocean currents wrong so heck with that.

least until some clearly more qualified person does them right. because apparnnty Im wrong.
oh my god, get over it Gaby, damn... It's not because I corrected a few unimportant details that you can't make your biomes like you want? It's a damn RP world, if you want a desert somewhere, put it, physics don't apply as harshly as they would RL, frienderino!

Gaby

Lord of Altera
oh my god, get over it Gaby, damn... It's not because I corrected a few unimportant details that you can't make your biomes like you want? It's a damn RP world, if you want a desert somewhere, put it, physics don't apply as harshly as they would RL, frienderino!
bro tho.
theres so much.

bro.