Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[NationStates] Planet Naming

LightTwig

Lord of Altera

HERE YE HERE YE

I need everyone to decide what they think on the names I've assigned to the major continents. I followed what people posted in the thread, trying to appeal to the wishes of certain players while guessing when there was nothing to guide me. As such, I imagine the names I made up will be pretty hit and miss with you all, but this is just a draft.

I think this is the best way to do it, ie. I make a draft, people say their piece, and I edit accordingly. That way it actually gets done. We'll do one for the oceans later.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
My vote for the Asian continent was gonna be Chadia. Zjintai sounds strange to me.

I also like the Ahnj, but could I suggest the name of The Sague instead?

Last edited:

Gaby

Lord of Altera
@Saelihn suggested Kitora as a name for the asia continent, and I like Kitora much much more than whatever that is.

maybe there can be some agree poll between all the people who put up new name suggestions? like of someone wants it to be Kitora, they agree with mine, if someone wants Chadia, they agree with @OneRedBlock 's post above me, if someone has another suggestion they make a post, and people who like that one agree with that post.

... kinda like when we do the thing for the heritage spotlight.

Valonyx

Lord of Altera

HERE YE HERE YE

I need everyone to decide what they think on the names I've assigned to the major continents. I followed what people posted in the thread, trying to appeal to the wishes of certain players while guessing when there was nothing to guide me. As such, I imagine the names I made up will be pretty hit and miss with you all, but this is just a draft.

I think this is the best way to do it, ie. I make a draft, people say their piece, and I edit accordingly. That way it actually gets done. We'll do one for the oceans later.
*Korkron

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
All good feedback, will make the appropriate amendments in the case of Korkington. As for Chadia vs Kitora, I much favour the latter because Chadia makes me think of guys named Chad and general bro-culture. Pic related.