Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

NationStates

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
I've retaken control of the region through the founder. Since we can now freely control who's in and who's out I'ma post the region password here for people to join it.

Password: Misty Mountains

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=technomancers

The Republic of Technomancers is a fledgling, safe nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million Technomancersians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.

It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Social Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 59%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Cheese Exports.

Crime is totally unknown. Technomancers's national animal is the Octopus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its currency is the Credit."

Sorry kids, but until you have a black market for cheese I just don't think you're on my level.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I singlehandedly revived this server's Nationstates region.
I feel powerful.
You fell into an Egyption tomb, tumbled through traps somehow unscathed, fell on top of a golden idol, and called yourself a treasure hunter.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Ehm.

I have no idea how this works.

The People's Republic of Kommunism isn't at all Republic-like in that it has democracy and no nuclear armament.

There also wasn't a Democratic People's Republic, option, as apparently no-one else has that much freedom.

This is really an overall disappointment.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Ehm.

I have no idea how this works.

The People's Republic of Kommunism isn't at all Republic-like in that it has democracy and no nuclear armament.

There also wasn't a Democratic People's Republic, option, as apparently no-one else has that much freedom.

This is really an overall disappointment.
At a certain population you can classify your region however you like. That's how my nation has the classification Cybernetic Utopia.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Got dragged into it again. Made a nation, checked the initial issues it gives, and remembered why I quit.