Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Na'vina Crow

Tomato150

Lord of Altera

Credit: Ruu

Name: Na'vina Mol'Crow.

Nicknames and aliases: She commonly goes by Vi and Nav.
Full titles: Ruler of Linlea (Gotta keep tradition, right?).

Key Information
Race: Moor.

Social status: Commoner.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Marital status: N/A.

Height: Shortish, standing at 5'7".
Weight: She's very lanky.
Homeland: Grafjell.
Current home: Linlea.
Date of birth: -.

Physiology
Build: Vi is a very lanky character. She can seem athletic on closer examination, her arms well toned, and the rest of her being decently fit as well.
Hair: Black.
Eyes: Purple.
Skin: Charcoal grey.

Identifying marks: A stark set of white, stainless teeth.
Appearance: Dressing in pants and tops, she can almost seem a little masculine from a distance. Otherwise, she seems like your stock standard hunter type.

Hygiene: Decent enough. Doesn't like the smell of her own sweat, so she'll try and bathe often.
Posture: Alright. She is often on the move so she can seem a bit tired by that.
Habits and mannerisms: She has a tendency to use 'uhh' and 'umm' in her sentences, but that can be attributed to her nerves.
Dominant hand: Right.

Voice
Languages: Mok'yra, and Common.

Accent: She has a tendency to form words akin to those who are from the Grey Isles or Natri'Evar, otherwise, mostly neutral.
Pitch: A soft pitch, leaning to the higher end.
Volume: Quiet.
Laughter: Nervous giggling mostly.

Qualities, and Flaws
Intelligence: She's smart enough. While lacking in formal education of nobles, she did have a priestess Mother, which lead her to learning what she could from the scriptures and such. Hence, she can read and write effectively.
Reading and writing: Decent, in both Common and Mok.
Memory: Good. She remembers many things told to her well, though she can lack specific details about a wide variety of things.

Attitude: Quiet and reserved. She keeps to herself, but she's prone to speaking her mind if she feels it's right.
Temper: She keeps it under control mostly, rarely has a reason to get angry, but she can become furious quickly once there's a reason too. She doesn't like to back down.
Sense of humour: Often sharp, she does like a good joke here and there. Once she's feeling comfortable, she can become quite a joker, but not too often.

Religious inclination: Grey Lady.
Alignment: Neutral.
Short term goals:
+ start working to get money - done
+ Learn what she can about alchemy from whoever she can
+ Entertain herself.
Long term goals:
+ Settle down properly - done, maybe have a family
+ Master something (seeming to be archery or alchemy at this point)

Personality
Personality: Vi is very strong willed. While she doesn't put it on show often, she can try her hardest to do what she wants. She is often diplomatic in her words, though sometimes she can come off as too nervous or too concerned about what she's saying. Her temper indicates this fiercely, as he fiery nature when tilted expresses this key point.

Strengths:
+ Decent archer
+ Thoughtful
+ Curious
+ Critical
+ Cautious
Weaknesses:
+ Naive
+ Nervous
+ Reserved
Fears:
+ Anhald
+ Undoing her own work
+ Getting caught doing what she shouldn't

Combat
Combat type: Mixed.
Ability: Vi is talented with a bow. A natural born at it, though she has not had significant amounts of training to make her proficient at the weapon.
Strengths:
+ Quick
+ Small
+ Strong for her size
+ She can put up a fight for a decent amount of time
Weaknesses:
+ Her size
+ Not very durable or strong relative to others

Training: She practices with her bow, and she also hunts with it.
Weaponry: Dagger and Shortbow.

Possessions
Wardrobe: Simple pants, a white singlet, brown shirt and a dark purple Jacket.
Prized possessions:
+ Longbow
+ Her new horse.

General carry: Not much, just bits and bobs in her pocket.
Special carry:
+ Longbow
+ Quiver and arrows
+ Backpack (and assorted items)

Funds: Decent. Having learned somed potions, she can now make a buck or two ... Plus, adventuring seems to be more and more a valuable profession.
Income: Nothing Substantial.
Transportation: Horse.

Last edited:

Tomato150

Lord of Altera

Loved (Romantic)
+ None: She does not feel the need to love anyone just yet
Loved (Platonic)
+ Melosa crow: "I still hope, even though I know you won't be coming back anymore ..."
+ Calcifer crow: "I never got to say goodbye ... I'll carry you with me, in spirit. May the Grey Lady help you now."
+ Lil'la: "I just hope you are safe."
Deeply Cares For
+ Leofaren Venna: "He, well ... He's too kind ... I'm so lucky to have met someone as nice as him ..."
Befriended
+ None except above: She's shopping for friends though so come and get her while she's hot
Respected
+ Lillium: "You believe in me, and for that I am ever grateful."
+ Ashna: "Generous and helpful ... I need to speak with her more. She's probably the closest thing I have to family now."
+ Rystel: "He seems to have a good head on his shoulder. Lillium must think so at least"
+ Azure: "A Magician! What a surprise! He was very kind to me, and even helped me brew some of my first potions! I respect him and his abilities"
+ Nireth: "Another Magician! A magic couple! She knew Dad and Mum to boot! She was very nice to me as well, she seemed so open and friendly. I wish to meet and chat with her some more"
Liked
+ Landon: "He seemed to be asking all the right questions in the outing to the forest"
Acquainted
+ None: -
Neutral
+ Cassian: "He seems nice ... And he's an interesting character to say the least. I want to get to know him more."
+ Ayda: "Well ... Despite our first encounter, she seems homely enough in the presence of Cassian ... Best to avoid her in public though ... Something about her family, I think."
Disfavoured
Uneasy About
Disliked
+ Cymic: "For such a 'noble' figure, he's a pig of a man. He can rot in the depths of hell, for all I'm concerned."
Hatred
+ Raven: "When I'm ready."
Afraid of

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
You tagged me here like eight times!!!

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
EXCUSE ME BUT SINCE WHEN DID CALCIFER HAVE PERMISSION TO CREATE SPAWN?!